Forums
Posted By: MattLFC The Golden Hoylake, Hoylake Road, North End - 3rd Apr 2007 6:02pm
I am convinced this chippy is going to be the catalyst of a potato famine in the future... get a nomal bag of chips for 90p and you can feed a family... get a large bag of chips for £1.50 and you can feed a whole street!

Seriously though, they give huge portions compared to pretty much every other chippy ive been to in the UK and the chips are always gorgeous.

I highly recommend them, i would rather travel across to the North End to go to the Golden Hoylake then go to one of the 4 local chippys (and one of them I am good mates with the owners of it lol).

You should try em sometime!

smile
Posted By: BMW Joe Re: The Golden Hoylake, Hoylake Road, North End - 5th Apr 2007 11:12pm
think I might give them a try tomorrow smile
Posted By: IzzZzzY Re: The Golden Hoylake, Hoylake Road, North End - 6th Apr 2007 7:04pm
Do they do nice fried rice ? lol
Posted By: MattLFC Re: The Golden Hoylake, Hoylake Road, North End - 9th Apr 2007 2:50pm
Dunno Izzy, never tried a fried rice from there lol. You should maybe try it one day and let us know.

smile
Posted By: MattLFC Re: The Golden Hoylake, Hoylake Road, North End - 12th Apr 2007 2:28am
By the way, for some reason its not open on Tuesday nights, so if ye are planning to go there sometime, bear that in mind.

wink
Posted By: jonah Re: The Golden Hoylake, Hoylake Road, North End - 12th Apr 2007 6:18pm
well there goes the healthy eatin for me one night this week, lol
matty you really worry me, I think you need to find a bird rather than bring up discussions about the size of portion of chips you get in a chippy.Lol
Posted By: Pomp Re: The Golden Hoylake, Hoylake Road, North End - 13th Apr 2007 2:18pm
hahahah
Posted By: StuyMac Re: The Golden Hoylake, Hoylake Road, North End - 13th Apr 2007 2:19pm
raftl
Posted By: MattLFC Re: The Golden Hoylake, Hoylake Road, North End - 13th Apr 2007 6:44pm
I dont think i need a bird, I have a cat and she wouldnt take to kindly to it, she goes for the pigeons as it is.

wink
your going on about simons north end next to the car wash! top chippy do not go to the sea breaze not wise!!
© Wirral-Wikiwirral