Forums
Posted By: Suprilla Lost Bus pass with Money and cards - 20th Jun 2015 6:27pm
I lost my Bus pass today and it had another 4 months valid 2 cards for Halifax and about £65 if anyone finds it can you either respond or text 07931121126 . thanks
Posted By: Giggler Re: Lost Bus pass with Money and cards - 20th Jun 2015 6:29pm
Ah how awful. Do you have any idea where you might have lost them? Did you tell the Police?
Posted By: Suprilla Re: Lost Bus pass with Money and cards - 20th Jun 2015 9:27pm
The last time i remember having it was on the 1st bus as i tried to get on my connecting bus then i realized it was gone , yes i have but i don't think there's any chance of them finding it
Posted By: Giggler Re: Lost Bus pass with Money and cards - 20th Jun 2015 9:32pm
Maybe you could try the bus company? Maybe it fell out of your pocket on the first bus? Good luck. I hope it finds its way back to you.
Posted By: Suprilla Re: Lost Bus pass with Money and cards - 21st Jun 2015 4:07pm
Just to let everyone know , a Saviour has just left my house , he has returned my bus pass along with all my cash and card, i offered him a reward but he kindly declined it, although i didn't manage to catch his name i am extremely thankful
Posted By: Dilly Re: Lost Bus pass with Money and cards - 21st Jun 2015 4:15pm
Great news smile
Posted By: snowhite Re: Lost Bus pass with Money and cards - 21st Jun 2015 4:16pm
Thats really good news.
And well done to the one who handed it in too you.xx
Posted By: Giggler Re: Lost Bus pass with Money and cards - 21st Jun 2015 6:52pm
Ah thats nice. Still a lot of honest people out there. Wirral. I love it. Most of the time!
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Lost Bus pass with Money and cards - 21st Jun 2015 7:03pm
That's cheering news. It restores your faith in human nature somewhat.
Posted By: missmahjong Re: Lost Bus pass with Money and cards - 21st Jun 2015 7:17pm
My God, that is VERY GOOD NEWS , pleased that there are some decent people in the world .You must be relieved ...
Posted By: j_demo Re: Lost Bus pass with Money and cards - 21st Jun 2015 7:50pm
great stuff!!
Posted By: Moonstar Re: Lost Bus pass with Money and cards - 22nd Jun 2015 10:54am
Brilliant!
© Wirral-Wikiwirral