Forums
Posted By: Headcoat_TheMrs Scumbag video - 19th Nov 2014 8:27am
scumbag breaking into our car 8/11/14 Seacombe area.

YouTube

[youtube]-Dm-YqsaCuw[/youtube]
Posted By: Focuzed Re: Scumbag video - 19th Nov 2014 9:22am
... of the earth, too bone idle to get off there backside and get a proper job, instead of robbing off others.
Pity the video was not clearer, uprate your camera ASAP.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Scumbag video - 19th Nov 2014 9:57am
Just another inidentifiable hoody/crim. Yes, a better definition camera would help. Hopefully not too much damage to your car.
Posted By: Gibbo Re: Scumbag video - 19th Nov 2014 11:53am
I'm not sure if there was anything on show to tempt the thief, but incidents like this are always a good reminder not to leave anything on show, no matter how insignificant you might consider them to be.

For example, you might know that old coat in the back doesn't have anything in the pockets, but to a thief it could possibly have house keys, change, maybe even a wallet.
Posted By: tonyh Re: Scumbag video - 19th Nov 2014 12:11pm
straight round to the bars Pat see who's selling knock off gear
Posted By: _Ste_ Re: Scumbag video - 19th Nov 2014 12:41pm
Attack everyone wearing a hoody to get the thief.
Posted By: tonyh Re: Scumbag video - 19th Nov 2014 1:30pm
quite right Ste, then march them through the village to the stocks.
public floggings once a week, great idea you sell the tickets and i'll sell the refreshments, sod the lottery we could be onto a money maker here.
Posted By: Headcoat_TheMrs Re: Scumbag video - 19th Nov 2014 6:03pm

Thanks everyone

We have a Swan H264 system. Can we just plug any camera in and/or can someone recommend one?

Thanks

TheMrs
Posted By: Dilly Re: Scumbag video - 19th Nov 2014 6:33pm
Originally Posted by tonyh
quite right Ste, then march them through the village to the stocks.
public floggings once a week, great idea you sell the tickets and i'll sell the refreshments, sod the lottery we could be onto a money maker here.

I think Ste was making the point that not all hoodies a ..., he wears one and works damn hard for his wages.
Posted By: Mark Re: Scumbag video - 19th Nov 2014 8:37pm
Originally Posted by Headcoat_TheMrs

Thanks everyone

We have a Swan H264 system. Can we just plug any camera in and/or can someone recommend one?

Thanks

TheMrs

The best camera in the world will not see through a hood. Illumination is best. Give light to the area, thats just as effective as a covert camera.

I do hope what goes around comes around for that person. We work hard for what we have we dont need thieves too.

If the clock is correct on the video, i am amazed at just how dare faced that person is.

Gutted for you.
Posted By: Headcoat_TheMrs Re: Scumbag video - 19th Nov 2014 8:51pm

Thanks Mark

Just put a new security light up so hopefully that will help. Weirdly there was a couple of quid in change by the gear stick and he never even touched it !
I was in the front room at the time and my hubby was in the front bedroom so could have looked out at any point.
Oh and the time is actually 1 hour and 10 mins fast so even more unbelievable!!

TheMrs
Posted By: Mark Re: Scumbag video - 19th Nov 2014 9:29pm
A new light can bleach (White Out) if too strong, so you may have to down grade the bulb. Check again view the camera.

A friend of mine had a situation years ago and on play back the thief was bleached white from being illuminated the lamp was too strong.
Posted By: markyport Re: Scumbag video - 24th Nov 2014 6:12pm
I also live in Seacombe & I have Cameras On My House, You Can Message Me For Cameras That Are Great In The Dark....

Originally Posted by Headcoat_TheMrs

Thanks everyone

Thanks

TheMrs
Posted By: tonyh Re: Scumbag video - 26th Nov 2014 12:12pm
some of the best are avermedia cameras great in the dark as well I have them installed on my mum and dads place, they live by the clown hall which is notoriously for the ones who run down the back jiggers after being on the rob, the images are crystal clear. they are a bit more expensive but really worth it
© Wirral-Wikiwirral