Forums
Posting on behalf of a friend .Her house was broken into last Tuesday /Wednesday 17th/18th march at 5 oclock in the morning tv was taken amongst other things ,car keys and works van ,tools have gone missing ,they smashed the van up and parked it a couple of roads away over some ones drive ,but there is no sign of the car can you please keep an eye open for it. Suzuki Ignis REG MLO3 SVY bright blue with small motifs of pink tinkerbells on it,I am just hoping they have just dumped it some where so if any body sees it could they just inform the police please
What area was it June ?
Hi Dilly it is Malpas road Wallasey up the road from Asda
Ok June I will keep an eye out for it and put the word around, hope they get it back in one piece.
Any cctv cameras?
Thanks Dilly its got the name TINT on the front of the bonnet could be any where ,we have been driving all over Wallasey ,no luck so far was just hoping it might be parked up outside some bodys house long shot really ,thanks Dilly
Hi Snow white ,if only
Sounds like a very easily identifiable car, Hope its seen early and you get it back in one piece. Will watch out whilst out and about.
Cheers Venice
Shared on Facebook and Twitter.
The car

Attached picture tints car (Copy).jpg
Originally Posted by gypsyjune
Hi Snow white ,if only
They might change the number plates.
Originally Posted by snowhite
Hi Snow white ,if only
They might change the number plates.
sherlock
I suggest you tell the MID to take it off the database, that would help.

The car is still showing as insured which will not help find it.
Originally Posted by _Ste_

Surely the ANPR would ping it up as Stolen, which would generate a much higher response than No Insurance.

I know what you mean about making sure it does something, but the Stolen Cars Register is updated a lot quicker than the MID, and as the MID would show a VERY recent lapse, meaning that it could be in the crossover of a renewal, it's possible that it would be ignored.

Very distinctive car though, anyone with even half a brain would have taken those stickers off if they were using it (probably leaving a sticky residue on the bonnet unless done properly).

Hopefully, as suggested before, it's been abandoned somewhere, possibly side street, dead end (so no passing traffic) or private car park.
Originally Posted by TheDr
Originally Posted by _Ste_

Surely the ANPR would ping it up as Stolen, which would generate a much higher response than No Insurance.

I know what you mean about making sure it does something, but the Stolen Cars Register is updated a lot quicker than the MID, and as the MID would show a VERY recent lapse, meaning that it could be in the crossover of a renewal, it's possible that it would be ignored.

Very distinctive car though, anyone with even half a brain would have taken those stickers off if they were using it (probably leaving a sticky residue on the bonnet unless done properly).

Hopefully, as suggested before, it's been abandoned somewhere, possibly side street, dead end (so no passing traffic) or private car park.

Quite right Dr but on the otherhand if it's dumped outside someones house and they do a check it will come back as insured and shall be ignored.

Not everyone has seen this advert so not everyone will know it's stolen.

It will stand more of a chance NOT being insured as if some car was stood outside our house and we didn't know who's it was and it turned out to be uninsured we would report it.

Members of the public do not have ANPR.

wink
Thanks Ste ,don't think my friend would do that ,I was just hoping it might be parked up some where and some one on here might see it ,its a nuisance tho and people that do this kind of crap don't realize the effect it has afterwards ,
That's also true Ste, but as it has been reported to the police also involved with a break in and theft I would think it would come up as stolen ,so I don't think they would ignore that ? lets just hope some one gets fed up with it out side their house and reports it .Since I have been driving around looking for it ,I didn't realize there was that many bright blue cars
Thanks for replying The Dr ,it all helps if people give an idea what to do next .
anymore on this june?

did they check the tunnel cameras?
Yes they did Ste ,nothing has gone through the tunnel .As you say Ste it might still be sitting out side some ones house ,so annoying tho
I suggest they take the insurance money and RUN.

Then get a none chav-i-fied vehicle.
That's fine but she has only had the car for 4 months and even if she claims ,the amount she gets back will probably just cover the next 8 months insurance ,because she will still have to pay for the full 12 months so no one gains ,she will be better off if she gets the car back hopefully with not too much damage ,people who do this don't realize the knock on effect ,still having to pay for some thing you no longer have ,and then having to bus it to work ect ,it stinks ,
Finally got the car back not too much damage .Police found it 10 days ago and never even told her ,then tried to charge her £150 per day while they had it LOL no sign of the tv and other items tho Just thought id let you all know xx
Finally got the car back not too much damage .Police found it 10 days ago and never even told her ,then tried to charge her £150 per day while they had it LOL no sign of the tv and other items tho Just thought id let you all know xx
Thanks for the update.
xx
© Wirral-Wikiwirral