Forums
Posted By: ema_lou lost purse Serpentine Road, Wallasey - 19th Dec 2013 2:32pm
I dropped my purse today in Serpentine Road, Wallasey by the time I realised I'd dropped it and went back for it, it had already gone. If anyone finds it please could you get in touch, there will be a small reward if anyone can find it. The purse itself was a gift and obviously inside was cash, bank cards, credit cards and my driving licence.
Its an unusual purse by 'bon voyage' ill try and upload a picture. It has a brown leather back and the front is pastel colours with a picture of the eiffel tower and a luggage label.

Attached picture image.jpg
Posted By: venice Re: lost purse Serpentine Road, Wallasey - 19th Dec 2013 9:44pm
Ahh , thats horrible losing such an important item especially just before Christmas . Really takes the shine out of things. Hope you get it back, preferable intact. You never know, fingers crossed.
Posted By: Heswall1958 Re: lost purse Serpentine Road, Wallasey - 20th Dec 2013 12:01am
I hope you find it. Fingers crossed that it will turn up.
Posted By: ema_lou Re: lost purse Serpentine Road, Wallasey - 20th Dec 2013 10:09am
Thank you! No such luck so far :-( I was secretly hoping it might possibly be returned without the cash inside, that would have been better than nothing! Never mind :-(
Posted By: Helles Re: lost purse Serpentine Road, Wallasey - 20th Dec 2013 1:39pm
Hate to state the bleedin obvious but have you been to the police station?

Hope you get it back.
Posted By: ema_lou Re: lost purse Serpentine Road, Wallasey - 21st Dec 2013 6:40pm
Yes I've been to the police station!
© Wirral-Wikiwirral