Forums
My mum was admitted to Arrowe Park Hospital around 7am Tues 3rd Dec. Between then and 10am, some piece of ... stole her purse and chequebook out of her handbag.

I hope whoever it is dies a painful and unnatural death.

Thanks

Posted By: lansyp Re: Theft of purse from Arrowe Park Hospital - 3rd Dec 2013 4:22pm
I second that ,there are a lot of good people in this world but the ... of the earth are the ones that stand out hope you catch them and get her stuff back
Posted By: Dilly Re: Theft of purse from Arrowe Park Hospital - 3rd Dec 2013 4:48pm
String the fuckers up, they are of no earthly use to anyone !
Posted By: Mark Re: Theft of purse from Arrowe Park Hospital - 3rd Dec 2013 5:29pm
Which ward or part of the hospital A&E ?
Posted By: Fireblade Re: Theft of purse from Arrowe Park Hospital - 3rd Dec 2013 6:36pm
As above
But they must have CCTV inside and out the hospital
Hope your Mum gets better ;-)
It's an absolute disgrace. The hospital is in chaos . Visiting times on a lot of wards are now between 1&7 so there is little control over who is going in and out of the place. There is very little security presence. It is a nightmare to park plus there are cars being abandoned in the car parks. There seems to be a regular crew of shoplifters visiting all the shops too. I don't think the work being done at the front has helped.
Posted By: _Ste_ Re: Theft of purse from Arrowe Park Hospital - 4th Dec 2013 6:19pm
Ban all the druggies and this wouldn't happen, sorry to read about this mate, hope you can catch them and dish out your own punishment as the courts haven't a clue!
This would make you sick.How low can this ... get.I do hope they get caught.They should get a job and make an honest living.
Posted By: DavidB Re: Theft of purse from Arrowe Park Hospital - 4th Dec 2013 9:00pm
They have CCTV on all wards!
Posted By: Wench Re: Theft of purse from Arrowe Park Hospital - 4th Dec 2013 11:51pm
Probably the same ... that have been breaking into all the garages in the houses etc by the hospital. Cut their bodies off from the neck down I say!
© Wirral-Wikiwirral