Forums
Posted By: Colinda Bag found by Bus Stop on Breck Road, Wallasey - 27th Jul 2013 9:51am
Hi
I found a carrier bag with an item in left on the bench by the bus stop in Breck Rd Wallasey.
Get in touch if you are/know the owner so I can get it back to you/them.
Thanks
Unless it's perishable, take it the police station.

As admirable as your intentions are there are over 300,000 people on the Wirral, but just under 10,000 members on WW.
Posted By: _Ste_ Re: Bag found by Bus Stop on Breck Road, Wallasey - 27th Jul 2013 12:50pm
Every little helps pob, every little helps smile
If it's my wifes head, it's not mine...
Posted By: Santos Re: Bag found by Bus Stop on Breck Road, Wallasey - 27th Jul 2013 4:43pm
I am afraid that if I had lost something, the first place I would make for would be the Police Station to see if some kind person had handed it in. Very unlikely that the person who has lost it is a member of this site, however some friend etc could be I suppose. Best to hand it in at Manor Road.
Hi how doi put a post on thanks
Gone are the days of 24 hour access to a manor. next time I try and do someone a favour will remember to explain all of my circumstances up to 10 o'clock that night to avoid the need for stating the obvious.
Posted By: joe79 Re: Bag found by Bus Stop on Breck Road, Wallasey - 27th Jul 2013 7:46pm
fair do's for doing SOMETHING about it.
Whether its taken to the police station or not, at least this person isn't stealing the contents!! I hope you find the rightful owner of whatever it is Colinda.
Posted By: lansyp Re: Bag found by Bus Stop on Breck Road, Wallasey - 28th Jul 2013 11:52am
the whole idea of wiki is to help out when you can,well done colinda if the person doesnt use wiki its there own fault lol .to be honest most people would have just took it and said nothing at least you tried to help
I agree that Colinda has tried to do the right thing, instead of just 'keeping', i do not 'do' facebook but that would be a good place to mention....
© Wirral-Wikiwirral