Forums
Posted By: Mummy78 Lost ragdoll (Liscard/Central Park) - 25th Jun 2013 8:25pm
Hi, my liitle girl has lost her ragdoll today in Liscard, possibly Central Park. The doll is very special as she was a christening present. My litle girl takes her everywhere with her. I feel terrible as I kept meaning to put a label on her in case she was ever lost and I never got round to it. Please if you have found her or know where she is can u let me know. She has brown hair with pink ribbons, a dress with pink flowers and a little white pinnafore. Thank you frown
Posted By: eggandchips Re: Lost ragdoll (Liscard/Central Park) - 26th Jun 2013 6:47am
I saw it yesterday, I think it was on the railings outside the park, near to the pelican crossing by martins lane, if its still there when I walk the dogs, I will pick it up
Posted By: Mummy78 Re: Lost ragdoll (Liscard/Central Park) - 26th Jun 2013 9:49am
Thank you so much. You have no idea how much that means to us smile Fingers crossed.
Posted By: eggandchips Re: Lost ragdoll (Liscard/Central Park) - 26th Jun 2013 11:18am
sorry, ive had a good look, not there now, try the shops opposite on the off chance

Posted By: Mummy78 Re: Lost ragdoll (Liscard/Central Park) - 26th Jun 2013 11:32am
Oh well - never mind - thanks ever so much for trying smile
Posted By: eggandchips Re: Lost ragdoll (Liscard/Central Park) - 26th Jun 2013 11:36am
my pleasure, only sorry I didn't pick it up yesterday
© Wirral-Wikiwirral