Forums
Posted By: missydebby Stolen: Green 24" CARRERA mountain bike - 1st Jun 2013 11:47pm
Posting on behalf of a friend, who's sons bike was pinched 31st May approx 10pm, Poulton Road/Central Park area of Wallasey. Any info please message me, thanks.

"Everyone please keep your eyes open for this CARRERA mountain bike 24" wheels ...my sons pride and joy stolen last night. As far as I have seen there are no others like this in the wallasey/new brighton area. There has been a suspected sighting in the Gorsedale rd area. If anyone sees it please let me know"

Fingers crossed it turns up. Thanks.

[Linked Image]
Posted By: paul110180 Re: Stolen: Green 24" CARRERA mountain bike - 2nd Jun 2013 6:49am
I have a brand new Claud Butler straight out of shop goin cheap if that's any good to you ..... Hope they catch the thieves.....
Posted By: EvilCycle Re: Stolen: Green 24" CARRERA mountain bike - 2nd Jun 2013 11:34am
I hope you find out some information about this, if you remove "?dl=1" from the end of image link, the embed code will work and show your picture here.
Posted By: missydebby Re: Stolen: Green 24" CARRERA mountain bike - 2nd Jun 2013 12:13pm
Cheers Evil Cycle, this is what the bike looks like...

[Linked Image]
Posted By: j_demo Re: Stolen: Green 24" CARRERA mountain bike - 2nd Jun 2013 8:15pm
i've seen 3 or 4 seperate ones of them about, they're for sale in halfords for only a couple of hundred quid...

last time i saw one was actually yesterday along warren drive, some 15-16 year old kid was riding it.
© Wirral-Wikiwirral