Forums
Posted By: Santos Theft of Garden Planters - 5th May 2013 8:59am
Warning to everyone in the Wallasey Village area, some low life has stolen a pair of Black Easter Island Head Planters from my daughters garden over night. If anyone sees or hears of them for sale, please let me know, thanks.
Posted By: saltytom Re: Theft of Garden Planters - 5th May 2013 9:04am
What part of Wallasey Village and what is a Black Easter Island Head Planter
Posted By: Santos Re: Theft of Garden Planters - 5th May 2013 9:10am
Off Green Lane, and a pair of black ones of these HERE
Posted By: kevinhit Re: Theft of Garden Planters - 5th May 2013 12:33pm
Disgusting. Bloody scumbags, hope everyone puts this on their fb page and shares it as these planters are unusual and someone is bound to spot them. Good luck.
Posted By: saltytom Re: Theft of Garden Planters - 5th May 2013 12:46pm
Thanks I am on Green Lane someone tried to move one of our pots it weighs over 60kg
Posted By: Santos Re: Theft of Garden Planters - 5th May 2013 1:30pm
Thank you for your interest everyone, it would be nice to get them back, our little granddaughter is quite upset.
Posted By: Snodvan Re: Theft of Garden Planters - 5th May 2013 1:36pm
('Ello Salty)

I'm on Green Lane as well - AND I have just put 2 new 'cube' planters outside the front door!!!! Yep, they are heavy and they will be even heavier soon when they are planted out with the Box trees. Still, I do not want them to be nicked. We do have CCTV but all that does is prove they have been nicked! Does not tell you who did it.

I think the best plan is a Rawlbolt into the concrete path through a hole in the bottom of the planter and a very large head washer under the bolt head. That will stop anyone moving them.

Snod
Posted By: Moonstar Re: Theft of Garden Planters - 9th May 2013 11:28am
Any sign of those planters Santos?
Posted By: Santos Re: Theft of Garden Planters - 9th May 2013 3:22pm
No I am afraid not, I think they must be long gone, probably at some Car Boot Sale on Sunday. The low life ripped the lovely heathers out of the planters in clumps which destroyed them and then to make matters worse, threw them around the garden.
Posted By: Moonstar Re: Theft of Garden Planters - 10th May 2013 9:34am
Bliddy vandals.
Posted By: CVCVCV Re: Theft of Garden Planters - 10th May 2013 1:36pm
It's sooo much worse when these a$$hats steal things that someone has obviously put time, trouble, work and effort into (never mind money!) and worse still when they trash it all in the process. Bloody Sociopaths!
The punishment meeds to fit the crime if caught...
Posted By: Santos Re: Theft of Garden Planters - 9th Aug 2013 12:51pm
Well the low life ... bag garden thieves are back again in the Wallasey Village area, so keep an eye out. They stole a large black Easter Island Head planter from my daughters garden overnight, the remaining one from the set she had stolen back in the spring. ... bags, wish I knew who they were, they would never steal from anyone again, I would make sure of that.
Posted By: guitarlad Re: Theft of Garden Planters - 10th Aug 2013 10:04am
Originally Posted by Santos
Well the low life ... bag garden thieves are back again in the Wallasey Village area, so keep an eye out. They stole a large black Easter Island Head planter from my daughters garden overnight, the remaining one from the set she had stolen back in the spring. ... bags, wish I knew who they were, they would never steal from anyone again, I would make sure of that.
Get a big rotti,Santos,they will think twice about stepping foot into the garden and stealing.I do hope your daughter reported it to the police.
Posted By: Santos Re: Theft of Garden Planters - 10th Aug 2013 10:12am
Yes they have reported it for what good it will do. No doubt it will be sold at the car boot sales or hidden in some low life's back yard. Some people don't deserve life especially when you see the ones that do passing away.
Posted By: Santos Re: Theft of Garden Planters - 12th Aug 2013 10:29pm
Please help, this is the planter stolen.

Attached picture BRPFXcJCMAAOUs4.jpg
Attached picture BRPFXcJCMAAOUs4.jpg
Posted By: guitarlad Re: Theft of Garden Planters - 13th Aug 2013 2:08pm
Originally Posted by Santos
Yes they have reported it for what good it will do. No doubt it will be sold at the car boot sales or hidden in some low life's back yard. Some people don't deserve life especially when you see the ones that do passing away.
Have you put this on facebbok or twitter?i get the word about for you mate.Any news i will contact you.I do hope the lowlife get caught.
© Wirral-Wikiwirral