Forums
Posted By: mb2496 HP G60 Laptop : Stolen - 26th Mar 2013 11:14pm
If anybody is offered a second hand HP G60 laptop like the one pictured, can you please let me know. I was broken into today, and this, along with my GIANT ALUSHOCK (red frame) mountain bike was stolen from my flat in Birkenhead today.

The 'r' key is broken/loose on the keyboard. They also took black wired HP optical scroll mouse and the charger (which has white flecks of paint on the wire).

Many thanks in advance.
Posted By: Fireblade Re: HP G60 Laptop : Stolen - 26th Mar 2013 11:21pm
Shit news mate,u got any pics of the bike,where abouts in
B,Head are you,so we can keep a look out for your bike.
Posted By: _Ste_ Re: HP G60 Laptop : Stolen - 27th Mar 2013 8:09am
Assholes, report it to cex, cash converters and any local computer shops mate, hope you find out who it was and get your things back.
Posted By: davew3 Re: HP G60 Laptop : Stolen - 27th Mar 2013 8:11am
Going to Widnes market today, if the snow doesn't stop play, I will keep a lookout for both, some delightful people about.
Posted By: DeanoBirko Re: HP G60 Laptop : Stolen - 27th Mar 2013 9:49am
Gutted for you mate. What area do you live in? Might be worth knocking on neighbours doors to warn them (And look into their eyes when you mention what was stolen, it could be them!!)
Posted By: j_demo Re: HP G60 Laptop : Stolen - 27th Mar 2013 12:07pm
there's no picture
Posted By: eddtheduck Re: HP G60 Laptop : Stolen - 27th Mar 2013 12:33pm
Like these? pic care of google

Attached picture $(KGrHqR,!hYF!s9RU4IIBQiC5v3TG!~~48_80.JPG
Attached picture 1image592.jpg
Posted By: MikeT Re: HP G60 Laptop : Stolen - 28th Mar 2013 9:22am
Originally Posted by davew3
Going to Widnes market today, if the snow doesn't stop play, I will keep a lookout for both

Is Widnes market a bit iffy then?
Posted By: mb2496 Re: HP G60 Laptop : Stolen - 28th Mar 2013 1:49pm
Thank you for your messages. I have attached an image of the actual mountain bike and a stock image of the laptop. I have emailed same photos/descriptions to both Cash Converters and Cash Generator in Birkenhead and Wallasey. Not holding out much hope, but you neve know.

Attached picture photo.JPG
Attached picture hp g60.jpg
© Wirral-Wikiwirral