Forums
Posted By: BAGGO Garage burgled Tranmere/rock ferry area - 17th Feb 2013 7:48pm
Hi guys I have had my garage broken into over the weekend and lots stolen... 2 bikes one a black Gt chucker mountin bike and a blue/black carrera vulcan in mint condition.... be careful guys make sure your all secure.... anyone offered any bikes please message me. Must catch these theives.... reward waiting
Posted By: _Ste_ Re: Garage burgled Tranmere/rock ferry area - 17th Feb 2013 8:41pm
HOpe you get them back mate, thieving ....
Posted By: starakita Re: Garage burgled Tranmere/rock ferry area - 17th Feb 2013 10:37pm
my son & another lad had their carrera vulcan bikes stolen from the bike shed at school both were black & green.they were caught on cctv which has been handed to the police.It was outsiders & they went equipped with bolt cutters as the shed & bikes were locked up so someone is obviously watching out for this type of bike & they aren't cheap.Were not that hopefull we'll see the bike again.
Posted By: Wheels Re: Garage burgled Tranmere/rock ferry area - 17th Feb 2013 11:21pm
Gutted, I have a Vulcan too. Ill keep my eyes out.
Posted By: Mark Re: Garage burgled Tranmere/rock ferry area - 18th Feb 2013 5:57pm
if you can upload any pictures that could help too.

Gutted for you.
Hope you get some if not all back.
Posted By: Mark Re: Garage burgled Tranmere/rock ferry area - 19th Feb 2013 10:05am
Pm sent.
I received an email with possible information that may help.
Posted By: uggla Re: Garage burgled Tranmere/rock ferry area - 19th Feb 2013 11:38am
We had a bike stolen last night in Bromborough, used bolt cutters to open a gate.

Thieving ....

Hope i never get to meet them face to face.( ok i do)
Posted By: uggla Re: Garage burgled Tranmere/rock ferry area - 19th Feb 2013 11:45am
Originally Posted by Mark
Pm sent.
I received an email with possible information that may help.

Does this email mention a blue van, they was one parked outside Monday morning for a few minutes.

http://media-s3.viva-images.com/viv....jpg?dt=1aad3560abf4432c6312bb75cf2e5793

Thats the bike Ice Maiden and same colours
Posted By: BAGGO Re: Garage burgled Tranmere/rock ferry area - 19th Feb 2013 5:09pm
Hey guys just an update. A bike was found but didnt belong to me.. keep trying thanks for the help and leads everyone
© Wirral-Wikiwirral