Forums
Posted By: delta6 Help - Lost Digital Camera Memory Card - 13th Sep 2012 2:08pm
Hi all,
My missus has lost a camera memory card in the cherry tree car park in liscard. weve just come back from holiday and all the pics are on it. my missus is quite upset.
can you keep an eye out if your around that area?
its a black sony memory card.
cheers.
lee
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Help - Lost Digital Camera Memory Card - 13th Sep 2012 2:14pm
ah lee good luck, hope you get it, tell the missus there is a good chance of it being recovered now you have posted on here..
Posted By: delta6 Re: Help - Lost Digital Camera Memory Card - 13th Sep 2012 2:15pm
cheers mark.
nice one mate
hi lee, have you asked at the max spillman shop or security for the cherry tree market? or maybe a long shot phone manor road police station see if anybody has handed in? anyway good luck finding.
Posted By: delta6 Re: Help - Lost Digital Camera Memory Card - 13th Sep 2012 2:26pm
good idea mike so just tried spielmans but nothing handed in. the man in there remembers my missus coming in and then going out again. he says people do hand found cards in to them so i'll try again tomorrow.
kids have just come home from school so they're upset now too!
Posted By: rocks Re: Help - Lost Digital Camera Memory Card - 13th Sep 2012 3:21pm
my sons friend a while back thought hed lost all his pics by deleting them but somehow the shop recovered them but i cant remember if that was from the card or just camera, if it was the camera you may still be able to at least get some pics, heres a link to fb page
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Fairs-Camera-Shop/234618806651942
Posted By: Ramani Re: Help - Lost Digital Camera Memory Card - 13th Sep 2012 3:48pm
Nah if the memory card is gone then the pics are gone.

Good luck.
Posted By: delta6 Re: Help - Lost Digital Camera Memory Card - 13th Sep 2012 5:17pm
just had a look around the car park and not found it. nothing with security at the cherry tree either. absolutely gutted.
max spielmann said keep trying them every day.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Help - Lost Digital Camera Memory Card - 13th Sep 2012 9:05pm
then keep trying lee like they say...crap saying but tomorrow is another day..keep us posted...mark
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Help - Lost Digital Camera Memory Card - 14th Sep 2012 9:30am
which car park was it ? the main one or the little one ?
Posted By: delta6 Re: Help - Lost Digital Camera Memory Card - 14th Sep 2012 10:27am
the main one at the back of the cherry tree by the towers pub.
cheers
lee
Posted By: ga1976 Re: Help - Lost Digital Camera Memory Card - 14th Sep 2012 8:50pm
have you found it yet lee have u checked in the car aswell need to pick ur brain need a fuel sender for my kia help!!!!!
Posted By: delta6 Re: Help - Lost Digital Camera Memory Card - 17th Sep 2012 11:37am
no.
still looking.
gutted
Posted By: BandyCoot Re: Help - Lost Digital Camera Memory Card - 19th Sep 2012 10:14am
I once found a card down the back of a pub chair, nothing on it so didn't need to, or couldn't, chase anyone up to return. The point is that it could be anywhere in your motor so have a good fiddle down the back of the seats. Learned it by dipping the old chairs and sofas for beer money back whenever. Good luck.
Posted By: delta6 Re: Help - Lost Digital Camera Memory Card - 26th Sep 2012 12:28pm
cheers bandy.
car seats out is my next option!
Posted By: winxy Re: Help - Lost Digital Camera Memory Card - 8th Oct 2012 9:51am
did you ever find your card?
Posted By: delta6 Re: Help - Lost Digital Camera Memory Card - 10th Oct 2012 9:14am
unfortunately not.
still gutted.
lots of good pics on there too.
© Wirral-Wikiwirral