Forums
My daughter fell on the bus as she was alighting the 272 at Hooton Train Station about 1.45pm today, (travelled from Neston Medical Centre ) , everything fell out of her bag and she got off in tears as she had hurt herself .She lost her purse which is black and white zebra with a zip around it .
Bank card and driving license inside along with money but also vital transport tickets needed by Uni .
PLEASE IF ANYONE FINDS IT GET IN TOUCH
Tanks for reading .
Hope she'll be OK and hope you get the purse back.
Didn't anyone help her at the time? (you did say Hooton, not New York, right?)
Have you contacted the bus company ?
Thank you , she was up to get off at Hooton Train Station , she is okay now .She lost her phone too but someone very kindly handed that into the driver , so all is not lost.The majority of people are honest and decent .I am thinking as she was up to get off maybe it fell in the door well and fell off the bus at a later stop .I know the money will be gone and we have stoped the bank card and can replace the driving license but the receipts for Uni cannot .
Fingers crossed i did try to leave deatils with local police n case it was handed in but they do not accept details of lost purses.
Hi yes i rang Helms straight away and thankfully someone had handed her phone in , so all is not lost .The majority of people are honest and i know i would always hand anything found in .It is the receipts that cannot be replaced in her purse , i can replace the license next month , the bank card is cancelled and i hope the money was of use to someone .Thanks for your post though .
Hi,
Sorry to hear of your daughters accident.I've included a link to a Neston news website below,it might be worth putting an article on there as it was the 272 service

http://www.aboutmyarea.co.uk/Cheshire/Neston/CH64
Please contact the bus deppo to see if the valeter that found the purse has handed it in.
That's a good idea
Manythanks
Margie
Thanks for thsi i never thought of going back to them again but i will now , just in case

thanks for your suggestion much appreciated
© Wirral-Wikiwirral