Forums
Posted By: ChrisNewcastle Stolen 'GIANT' bike from the ford estate - 7th Jul 2012 2:24pm
Below is a picture (hopefully) of my cousins bike that was stolen from a garden shed on the ford estate either late on thursday night or early friday morning.It's quite distinctive so if anybody has seen it,been offered it or know's where it is,could you let me know please either via a comment or a pm?

Thanks for looking!

Attached picture 295312_3882975185407_1356742900_n.jpg
Posted By: ASE71 Re: Stolen 'GIANT' bike from the ford estate - 7th Jul 2012 2:26pm
Thieving gits. Hope you get it back.
Thanks, I'm keeping my fingers crossed for him,whoever took it will have a hard time getting rid of it as it's all over facebook too
Posted By: mikroc Re: Stolen 'GIANT' bike from the ford estate - 7th Jul 2012 8:19pm
Ye well a work mate had gis stolen it was a giant talon an had some parts that you would no it's Urs it was on fb gumtree everywhere never got it back so to be honest you prob won't see it agen
Posted By: Dolphin123 Re: Stolen 'GIANT' bike from the ford estate - 7th Jul 2012 10:04pm
If this was taken from a garden shed it looks like it was planned as this is becomming more and more common as time goes by, it was quoted on Tv news a couple of days ago that 114,000 bikes had been stolen over the last twelve months.

I know that this wont help you but I do hope that you get it back again.
Thanks all the same Dolphin,I figured that out thumbsup thanks anyway!
Posted By: Nigel Re: Stolen 'GIANT' bike from the ford estate - 9th Jul 2012 12:16pm
Trouble is the the law is no deterent for the thieves the only get let off with a slapped wrist. The laws too soft on um.
Posted By: lashs Re: Stolen 'GIANT' bike from the ford estate - 12th Jul 2012 12:27am
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...p;type=1&relevant_count=1&ref=nf << Would this be the missing bike ??
Posted By: Zelda2012 Re: Stolen 'GIANT' bike from the ford estate - 12th Jul 2012 12:29am
Originally Posted by lashs

it wont show the page
Posted By: lashs Re: Stolen 'GIANT' bike from the ford estate - 12th Jul 2012 12:31am
facebook selling an exact same GIANT bike local
Posted By: lashs Re: Stolen 'GIANT' bike from the ford estate - 12th Jul 2012 12:32am
did that work ?
Posted By: Zelda2012 Re: Stolen 'GIANT' bike from the ford estate - 12th Jul 2012 12:32am

This content is currently unavailable
Posted By: lashs Re: Stolen 'GIANT' bike from the ford estate - 12th Jul 2012 12:33am
Amanda Smith

FOR SALE GIANT BOULDER 500 MANS MOUNTAIN BIKE (ROAD BIKE ) IN GOOD FAIR CONDITION 21 GEARS ALLY FRAME OPEN TO OFFERS FEW SCRATCHES HERE AND THERE MAKE AN OFFER PLSE
— with Fleabay Rockferry, Fleabay Neston Ellesmere Port, Fleabay Wirral New-One, Fleabay Wallasey, Fleabay Wirral Newone and Buy Sell Wirral in Birkenhead.
Lik
Posted By: lashs Re: Stolen 'GIANT' bike from the ford estate - 12th Jul 2012 12:34am
tryin to upload pic
Posted By: Zelda2012 Re: Stolen 'GIANT' bike from the ford estate - 12th Jul 2012 12:35am
can you access the fb link
Posted By: lashs Re: Stolen 'GIANT' bike from the ford estate - 12th Jul 2012 12:38am
[img:center]http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...p;type=1&relevant_count=1&ref=nf[/img]
Posted By: lashs Re: Stolen 'GIANT' bike from the ford estate - 12th Jul 2012 12:40am
arghh dont know how to put it up ???
Posted By: lashs Re: Stolen 'GIANT' bike from the ford estate - 12th Jul 2012 12:43am
there only got it on shared with friends permission ? i got a snapshot of it but notsure how i get it up ??
Posted By: PLUSONE Re: Stolen 'GIANT' bike from the ford estate - 12th Jul 2012 12:47am
message the admin of the fleabay sites to alert them.
Posted By: lashs Re: Stolen 'GIANT' bike from the ford estate - 12th Jul 2012 12:56am
its exact same bike like ? seller is amanda smith !
Posted By: lau2908 Re: Stolen 'GIANT' bike from the ford estate - 12th Jul 2012 1:36am
The bikes totally different and not like the posters picture? Yeah it's similar buts it's clear as day it's different
Posted By: Zelda2012 Re: Stolen 'GIANT' bike from the ford estate - 12th Jul 2012 12:21pm
no harm in sending seller a message to say ya interested then would know for sure.but the link is no good won't access it
Posted By: lau2908 Re: Stolen 'GIANT' bike from the ford estate - 12th Jul 2012 12:48pm
whats the point , its totally different, i have the picture of fb on my phone so will post it on here later
Posted By: lau2908 Re: Stolen 'GIANT' bike from the ford estate - 12th Jul 2012 12:53pm
The ACTUAL stolen bike...

[Linked Image]

The bike being sold on Facebook...

[Linked Image]
Posted By: Zelda2012 Re: Stolen 'GIANT' bike from the ford estate - 12th Jul 2012 1:04pm
its well differant.the handle bars are diff colour and it has mud guards on it
I'm so sorry I never checked this earlier,don't suppose you can remember the name of the seller please?? I can not access the facebook link, Thank you
I seen the picture,thank you so much anyway,but I think that one is a different bike (for sale on facebook) thanks all of you for your time,it's apreciated.
Posted By: Adlen Re: Stolen 'GIANT' bike from the ford estate - 5th Sep 2012 12:19pm
It's a Giant Revel and it looks like last year's Revel 0 if you spot a bike on Gumtree or anything. They will probably either sell it just as a Giant or say it's a Revel, they don't usually print the number on the bike in an obvious place so they won't know unless they know their bikes.
© Wirral-Wikiwirral