Forums
Posted By: louise127 Laptop Stolen from car in wallasey village - 11th Jun 2012 2:22pm
dell laptop 630. stolen from car in wallasey village in laptop bag with a charger in it, it belongs to my work encryped so difficult to use, any comp shops given this to change the mother board, please check

Many thanks
Posted By: Clive Re: Laptop Stolen from car in wallasey village - 11th Jun 2012 3:50pm
Sorry, but I have to say it, What Possessed You to leave a laptop in a car? Rather a stupid thing to do.

Encryption means nowt, just need to move jumper on board to reset, and put another harddrive in it.
Posted By: louise127 Re: Laptop Stolen from car in wallasey village - 11th Jun 2012 3:55pm
It was locked in the boot, I had decorators in the house and thought it safer to leave it in a locked boot
Posted By: Clive Re: Laptop Stolen from car in wallasey village - 11th Jun 2012 4:00pm
Originally Posted by louise127
It was locked in the boot, I had decorators in the house and thought it safer to leave it in a locked boot
You defo thought wrong on this one.
Keep a look out on >>GUMTREE<<>>CLICKY<<

Attached picture imagesCABXAL5J.jpg

Description: Don't do it again
Attached picture imagesCA4YA2SX.jpg
Posted By: TheDr Re: Laptop Stolen from car in wallasey village - 11th Jun 2012 4:30pm
Just left a message on our lookout list in case anyone comes in to sell or remove password.

If the laptop was taken from your locked boot it would suggest to me that someone knew it was there.
Posted By: BandyCoot Re: Laptop Stolen from car in wallasey village - 12th Jun 2012 1:20pm
Stupid question but how did they get into the boot?
Posted By: nicky Re: Laptop Stolen from car in wallasey village - 12th Jun 2012 3:02pm
Would the decorators have known it was there? Hope you get it back!
© Wirral-Wikiwirral