Forums
Posted By: jen8505 Aerial cable stolen - 14th May 2012 2:31pm
The block of flats where I live is having new aerials installed and my flat was due to be connected to the new aerial today but the guy fitting it knocked on the door earlier and said that the cables he had connected last week had all been cut so he has to go round and do them all again. When I went out to look the cables which he'd coiled up ready to put into each flat had gone and the wires attached to the building were just hanging there. Quite a scary thought really especially since I live on the first floor so someone would've had to get a ladder to do it and would be right next to my balcony!
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Aerial cable stolen - 14th May 2012 2:36pm
What's the resale value/scrap value of co-ax cable - very little.
IDIOTS !!!!!! smack
Posted By: lau2908 Re: Aerial cable stolen - 14th May 2012 2:45pm
really are some little tramps in the world
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Aerial cable stolen - 14th May 2012 3:11pm
what scumbags sadly this is going on everywere people weighing in scrap basically anything they can rob it was on the news there theiving from railways etc i hope you touch a live wire the low life thieves
Posted By: jen8505 Re: Aerial cable stolen - 14th May 2012 3:48pm
It makes me laugh the lengths that they'll go to to get it too. I mean theres only 2 ways they could have got it since it was so high - ladder from down below or from the balcony above
Posted By: jen8505 Re: Aerial cable stolen - 14th May 2012 3:49pm
And it may be worth very little but there's 6 flats in my block, at least 12 blocks if not more and 2 cables for each flat
Posted By: Tatey Re: Aerial cable stolen - 14th May 2012 7:34pm
Maybe they were stolen by an aerial rigger who only works on bungalows!
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Aerial cable stolen - 17th May 2012 1:10pm
Originally Posted by jen8505
It makes me laugh the lengths that they'll go to

See what you did there....LoL.... Lengths they will go to.... Kills me that !!

Posted By: jen8505 Re: Aerial cable stolen - 17th May 2012 4:09pm
Lol . I think they may have been at it again last night. The guy upstairs went out on balcony at 12:30am and said there was someone on the roof. Really scared me
Posted By: jen8505 Re: Aerial cable stolen - 5th Jun 2012 10:14pm
looks like they may have been at it again. just been out on my balcony and there's a bit of cable which has been cut roughly on my balcony floor. could only have been dropped from above. I didn't see it when I went out before so must've been dropped in the last hour or so
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Aerial cable stolen - 13th Jun 2012 6:33am
spamup spamup spamup
© Wirral-Wikiwirral