Forums
Posted By: turnip Garages Broken into Moreton - 10th Apr 2012 1:34pm
Just been down to my garage after a call from the police as a few have been broken into including mine. Had to give a statement and what not, apparently they took 2 generators. Luckily they didn't take the car that I'm yet to fix up.

So if anyone hears of anyone selling 2 generators let Moreton police know.

Cheers.
Posted By: Sarah_ZR Re: Garages Broken into Moreton - 10th Apr 2012 1:43pm
Twunts!

My friends sis car an house got broken into as well last night!

They need there hands chopping off
Posted By: kemirakid Re: Garages Broken into Moreton - 10th Apr 2012 1:52pm
which area of moreton just so i can set up the tripwires and grenades
Posted By: gypsyjune Re: Garages Broken into Moreton - 10th Apr 2012 5:17pm
That`s really sad that Alex try asking in cash converters to see if any one has tried to sell them ,good luck Alex
Posted By: delta6 Re: Garages Broken into Moreton - 11th Apr 2012 9:39am
gypos are on the tarran way estate apparently.
police were round by ours couple of nights ago saying to be vigilant and keep things locked. they stopped me as i was going into my house at midnight and asked what i was doing!
im not saying it was the gypos by the way - just a heads up.
Posted By: johnny Re: Garages Broken into Moreton - 23rd Apr 2012 2:35pm
the travellers have bought unit 5 on the tarran and also houses in moreton in kensington gardens and by leasowe station the trade under the names of "affordable construction-a1 construction- firm construction- affordable driveways " to name a few..... the house by leasowe station has DOHERTY in big letters on the gates and they keep their horses by the birket alongside kirkland kennels and drive around moreton in a pony and trap....they are relatives of paddy doherty of big brother and the other name is mcginley......
Posted By: Handbag Re: Garages Broken into Moreton - 25th Apr 2012 5:08pm
people really shouldnt jump to conclusions, some of the posts here this afternoon could cause unneccessary trouble for perfectly innocent people who are guilty of nothing more than being from a different culture to the majority of us frown
Posted By: hoseman Re: Garages Broken into Moreton - 25th Apr 2012 5:29pm
Originally Posted by johnny
the travellers have bought unit 5 on the tarran and also houses in moreton in kensington gardens and by leasowe station the trade under the names of "affordable construction-a1 construction- firm construction- affordable driveways " to name a few..... the house by leasowe station has DOHERTY in big letters on the gates and they keep their horses by the birket alongside kirkland kennels and drive around moreton in a pony and trap....they are relatives of paddy doherty of big brother and the other name is mcginley......

I do work for Firm Construction, I do it for cash only there and then. I dont trust them but their money is as good as the next mans to me!
I do a lot of work for the Irish community, some are just farmers gone into the construction, paving etc. They dont half get irate when i jokingly call them a gippo....only cause i know they are not and caus i know them well.
There are a lot of travellers coming into the area, they flash the cash a lot, big cars, designer clothes etc,
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Garages Broken into Moreton - 25th Apr 2012 6:37pm
I presume they all fill out their Self Assessment Tax forms and send them off to HMRC every year ?? Silly me, of course they do.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Garages Broken into Moreton - 25th Apr 2012 7:47pm
Originally Posted by Handbag
people really shouldnt jump to conclusions, some of the posts here this afternoon could cause unneccessary trouble for perfectly innocent people who are guilty of nothing more than being from a different culture to the majority of us frown

yeah god forbid we ruin there livelyhood of ripping people off lol ,and undercutting legitimate people who pay tax and insurance etc etc ..

i have no problem with travellers,gippo,s or whatever you call them at all ,but i do have a problem when it comes to dealing with people who have paid good money for a job thats simply not up to par ... and then having to go in and re-do the work and re-charge for the job ..

may i ask if your from the travelling community then ??
if the answer is no may i ask if youve met or dealt with these people before
Posted By: Zelda2012 Re: Garages Broken into Moreton - 25th Apr 2012 9:26pm
My mum lives in a bugalow on the leasowe and she was telling me a few garages and houses have been broken into.and this only started happening when the gypsies community arrived.
She is elderly and lives alone and now feels vunerable.
I would point out that my mum would be the last person on the planet to accuse a gypsie of robbing anyone because my dad was one.(sadly they had only been married 9years and he passed away).
Posted By: Zelda2012 Re: Garages Broken into Moreton - 25th Apr 2012 9:28pm
Originally Posted by Pinzgauer
I presume they all fill out their Self Assessment Tax forms and send them off to HMRC every year ?? Silly me, of course they do.

i some how don't believe my granparents or great granparents did lol
Posted By: johnny Re: Garages Broken into Moreton - 26th Apr 2012 11:12am
i was watching them block pave a driveway on leasowe road the other day ...when i say watched them i meant i watched them sit in the silver and black pick ups while the three lads 1 white and two iranian looking done all the work... somehow i don't think they will be getting the minimum wage or health and safety consideration.....but the nice travellers let them live in caravans on their yard on the tarran ind est prob for a modest rent pretty close to the daily wage they get
© Wirral-Wikiwirral