Forums
Posted By: jessiikahh Shed Broken into - 26th Feb 2012 12:39pm
some cheeky ... bags.. took a panel off our garden fence also took the window out of our shed and robbed the shed to get in the shed!!!!
all the nails on the window have been bent back.. as we opened the shed the window fell out and smashed so they have just placed it back on!!! our back gate was wide open which it did have a padlock on.. the padlock was placed on the paving slab next to the back gate :s but boyfriend just jump over the wall and found something that was robbed (that had fallen out of the box) so ones got off over the fence and ones got off through the back gate!!!!

boyfriend is fcukin fuming as its was work stuff thats been robbed..

now i dont feel safe to give birth in 2weeks :'(

union street!!
Posted By: pokerchamp Re: Shed Broken into - 26th Feb 2012 12:47pm
did you call the police?
Posted By: jaki1 Re: Shed Broken into - 26th Feb 2012 1:11pm
is this union street in egremont?
Posted By: KevinFinity Re: Shed Broken into - 26th Feb 2012 1:16pm
Keep valuables in the house, rather than a flimsy wooden box in the garden. Also don't leave anything in there that someone could use to break into the house. When I was a kid, burglars broke into the shed and used the shovel in there to prize the dining room window open.
Posted By: jessiikahh Re: Shed Broken into - 26th Feb 2012 1:22pm
yes union street in egremont

phoned police she said they should send fingerprint people out but im waitin on a phone call back now off them to let me know!

Posted By: Sarah_ZR Re: Shed Broken into - 26th Feb 2012 1:23pm
I would be very mad!

Hope your ok hun, this stress is not needed
Posted By: lemonhead Re: Shed Broken into - 26th Feb 2012 1:26pm
Originally Posted by jessiikahh

phoned police she said they should send fingerprint people out but im waitin on a phone call back now off them to let me know!

dont wait in to long sleep there is far to much of this going on now, my mum lives round that area, ive told her to lock things away, it sounds like a gang doing it

Posted By: jaki1 Re: Shed Broken into - 26th Feb 2012 1:41pm
total effin .... hope you are ok jess.
Posted By: Mark Re: Shed Broken into - 26th Feb 2012 3:26pm
Originally Posted by jessiikahh

Dont be too disapointed when they say there not coming!
That was the experience i had many years ago.

If you list what was taken then you might get something back?

This is terrible. Lets hope they get them.
Posted By: Gold_Moon Re: Shed Broken into - 26th Feb 2012 4:31pm
So sorry to hear of your frightening experience Jessiikahh.

When police find dirty, thieving smack-rats like these, two things should happen;

1. The home-owners should be compensated immediately for everything that was stolen/damaged so they can replace it all.

2. There should be a mandatory jail sentence for the thieves, with compulsory work at minimum wage, with the money earned going to repay the government for the compensation paid to the people who were burgled.

And they shouldn't be released until they have paid every penny back. Only when crime DOESN'T pay, will we start seeing less of it!

Trouble is, in this country, we're soft on crime and criminals. no
Posted By: MattLFC Re: Shed Broken into - 27th Feb 2012 3:49am
Originally Posted by Mark

Dont be too disapointed when they say there not coming!
That was the experience i had many years ago.

Funny isn't it, they always have plenty of time to randomly pull car's over, but never enough to go visit the victims of real crime.

I hope you can get through this okay, don't let the arseholes make your life a misery, that is what they want, to strike fear into everyone. Don't let them win. Feel safe in your home, increase security if needs be, but remember, they targetted your shed, not your home!!

Certainly put a list of possessions they stole on wiki, someone may come across them or be offered them.

I hope the police do come out, get prints, and other evidence that can lead to the prosecution of the ... that did this.
Posted By: Steve_Wallasey Re: Shed Broken into - 27th Feb 2012 9:43am
Originally Posted by MattLFC

Funny isn't it, they always have plenty of time to randomly pull car's over, but never enough to go visit the victims of real crime.

Ah yes, but they earn revenue for the treasury from those "criminals" exceeding the speed limit by a few MPH. Nuff Said?
Posted By: jessiikahh Re: Shed Broken into - 27th Feb 2012 11:30am
when they said they'd ring back in 2 hours they rang back in 8hours around 9pm!!

the police nor finger print team didnt come out because its a wooden shed they dont do finger prints on wood due to the grains in the wood and your fingers :s

it was a box full of plastering tools, whisks etc, drills, hammers etc!!!

thats what i said to my mum about the police would rather pull over innocent drivers than deal with reall crime.. they are getting lazier and lazier these so called "police"

had about 2 hours sleep last night due to waking up everytime i heard a noise outside

sorry for the little rant!!!
© Wirral-Wikiwirral