Forums
Posted By: ranger Bogus united utilities callers Eastham - 28th Nov 2011 7:56pm
Just like to warn folks with elderly relatives and friends in Eastham that a pair of snivelling little SH**s,Tel two elderly friends of mine today,telling them that their water may be contaminated and that they needed to come round to test the water quality.The old couple are not stupid tho and the cretins rang off when the couple quizzed em more than they liked.The couple rang united utilities and the guy confirmed that it was not a call from them.The more people know of these pieces of SH**,the better chance that someone hopefully me gets hold of em and beats em to a pulp.Tell everyone you know to keep eyes open for a pair of sh**s prob parking up and putting on the yellow or dayglo coats from out the boot of a car.Please let it be me that sees em.PLEASE PASS THIS INFO ON.
Posted By: _Ste_ Re: Bogus united utilities callers Eastham - 28th Nov 2011 7:59pm
Tossers mate, glad your mates were on the ball, hopefully they will be caught, scumbags mad
Posted By: Wench Re: Bogus united utilities callers Eastham - 28th Nov 2011 9:46pm
There's also a dodgy looking guy going round Bebington knocking on doors offering to paint fascias etc for £100. He tried it on with my Mum - unlucky raftl
Posted By: gypsyjune Re: Bogus united utilities callers Eastham - 29th Nov 2011 11:19am
They need to knock on the wrong door disgraceful glad your elderly friends knew the score mad
Posted By: BandyCoot Re: Bogus united utilities callers Eastham - 29th Nov 2011 12:08pm
Cheers for that, I'll keep my golf club handy at the door. B*****ds
Posted By: little_pob Re: Bogus united utilities callers Eastham - 29th Nov 2011 1:02pm
Inform the police, and see if the Echo, Globe, News or Post are interested.
© Wirral-Wikiwirral