Forums
Posted By: KevinFinity Power cut. Moreton Millhouse estate - 16th Nov 2011 6:33pm
There is a power cut on in part of the Millhouse estate in Moreton at the moment. As far as I have seen it is effecting

Berwick Close
Carr Lane
Rosewood drive
Barberry Close
Hornbeam Close
Ebony Close
Huxley Close
Kinnerton Close
Huntingdon Close

Power to the houses and the street lights is off

It could well be effecting a larger area but I have not been out everywhere to see the full extent of it.

Whatever it was it must have gone with a big bang as the lights went all dim over in Saughall Massie when it happened.

I am sat here smugly on my pc in one of the few houses on my street with power.
Posted By: parkgater Re: Power cut. Moreton Millhouse estate - 16th Nov 2011 7:25pm
Meter fiddling would not happen there?
Posted By: monsterz4 Re: Power cut. Moreton Millhouse estate - 16th Nov 2011 7:46pm
no power for you .we still have no gas from friday frown
Posted By: KevinFinity Re: Power cut. Moreton Millhouse estate - 16th Nov 2011 8:14pm
It appears to be back on now. These things come in threes. Surely it must be the water supplys turn to go off now. It must be feeling left out.
Posted By: Salmon Re: Power cut. Moreton Millhouse estate - 16th Nov 2011 8:43pm
Where have you been? It was a water burst that caused all the gas problems where hundreds of us still have no gas.
Posted By: Greenwood Re: Power cut. Moreton Millhouse estate - 16th Nov 2011 10:32pm
Interesting - I had a power outage in Greasby for a split second, just enough to knock off the clock on the microwave, around 6.30; must have been linked to that Moreton cut. Miserable night for a power cut! (And for being without gas... sheesh, it's all happening around north Wirral at the moment!)
Posted By: DONNA Re: Power cut. Moreton Millhouse estate - 16th Nov 2011 11:51pm
ours went out in tanworth grove too and blew the graphics card on my pc totally gutted I wonder if the idiot that caused the power cut will reimburse me the £45 that its just cost me for a new one
© Wirral-Wikiwirral