Forums
Posted By: Nomad Police in Glenburn avenue Eastham and helicopter - 12th Nov 2011 1:34am
Honest I took books back to libary

Nomad
is it watching you?
Nope I am hiding under shed, lol, gone now

Nomad
wear a lead suit lol
Actually i use to teach the operation and circuit diagrams of the camera system. Has a TICM unit, Anyway no advice on here lol

Gone now

Nomad,
aint got a clue mate lol if it was wallasey or birkenhead would be loads of replys lol
Makes a change for the arms unit a couple of years ago.

Anyway I am offf back to cutting the grass with this lawn mover I brought of a fella down town

Posted By: Wench Re: Police in Glenburn avenue Eastham and helicopter - 19th Nov 2011 11:33pm
Originally Posted by beer_money
is it watching you?

No, but I am through the gap in his curtains - he's dancing to Abba's Dancing Queen in his pants raftl
Posted By: _Ste_ Re: Police in Glenburn avenue Eastham and helicopter - 19th Nov 2011 11:34pm
Originally Posted by Wench
Originally Posted by beer_money
is it watching you?

No, but I am through the gap in his curtains - he's dancing to Abba's Dancing Queen in his pants raftl

raftl
Posted By: Nomad Re: Police in Glenburn avenue Eastham and helicopter - 19th Nov 2011 11:42pm
Ok I admit it, just trying on my christmas fancy dress outfit, hot pants and heeled boots, lucky that "wrench" could not see them through the window

Nomad
© Wirral-Wikiwirral