Forums
Posted By: swanny Heartfelt thanks - 7th Nov 2011 8:21pm
On behalf of my mum I would like to express our heartfelt thanks to the ladies who came to the assistance of my step dad who collapsed in the Cherry Tree Car Park, Liscard last Thursday. A lady with a push chair came to help when he felt unwell, and a second lady performed CPR when he collapsed.

He unfortunately passed away later in hospital.

My mum has gained a lot of comfort from the kindness of strangers who were on hand to help. There are good people out there and I cant thank them enough for being there for my mum and step dad in their time of need.
Posted By: gypsyjune Re: Heartfelt thanks - 7th Nov 2011 8:31pm
Originally Posted by swanny
On behalf of my mum I would like to express our heartfelt thanks to the ladies who came to the assistance of my step dad who collapsed in the Cherry Tree Car Park, Liscard last Thursday. A lady with a push chair came to help when he felt unwell, and a second lady performed CPR when he collapsed.

My mum has gained a lot of comfort from the kindness of strangers who were on hand to help. There are good people out there and I cant thank them enough for being there for my mum and step dad in their time of need.
That is so sad
Posted By: Steve_Jonn0 Re: Heartfelt thanks - 7th Nov 2011 8:40pm
So very sad, our thoughts are with you and your mum in this sad time.
Posted By: manic28_am Re: Heartfelt thanks - 7th Nov 2011 8:51pm
So sorry to hear this. Thoughts and prayers with you and your family during this sad time.
Posted By: Katryn Re: Heartfelt thanks - 7th Nov 2011 9:06pm
Such sad news, sorry to hear this frown
Posted By: Sallybear Re: Heartfelt thanks - 7th Nov 2011 9:08pm
Very sorry to hear your news, my thoughts are with you and your family.
Posted By: swanny Re: Heartfelt thanks - 7th Nov 2011 9:10pm
Thank you for your kind words.
Posted By: Bezzymate Re: Heartfelt thanks - 7th Nov 2011 9:25pm
Aww,bless you swanny and your family, so sorry to hear of your sad news but reassured by peoples kindness!X
Originally Posted by swanny

Posted By: swanny Re: Heartfelt thanks - 7th Nov 2011 9:34pm
One of the ladies who was there even went to the garage where my mum had left their car to tell them the situation. Everyone was so kind and throughtful.
Posted By: lansyp Re: Heartfelt thanks - 7th Nov 2011 10:09pm
so sad ,but nice to hear that people really do care in this society. thoughts are with you and your mum x
Posted By: happybunnie Re: Heartfelt thanks - 7th Nov 2011 10:24pm
So sorry to hear your sad news.
Posted By: kevinhit Re: Heartfelt thanks - 7th Nov 2011 10:27pm
My thoughts and feelings are with you and your family, god bless.
Posted By: Wench Re: Heartfelt thanks - 7th Nov 2011 10:48pm
So sorry for your loss but so glad that you've been warmed somewhat by the kindness of strangers. x
Posted By: mollydolly Re: Heartfelt thanks - 7th Nov 2011 11:07pm
Such a sad time for you and your mum, thoughts and prayers go out too you.
Posted By: reddragon Re: Heartfelt thanks - 8th Nov 2011 12:19am
thoughts with you and your mum
Posted By: paxvobiscum Re: Heartfelt thanks - 8th Nov 2011 1:34am
Swanny, so sorry to hear about your stepdad. Thinking of you and your mum at this sad time.
Posted By: cathie Re: Heartfelt thanks - 8th Nov 2011 7:34am
So sorry for your loss xx
Posted By: markmagoo Re: Heartfelt thanks - 8th Nov 2011 12:33pm
My thoughts and feelings are with you and your family,take care and be strong
© Wirral-Wikiwirral