Forums
Posted By: Elizabeth Stone throwing a-holes - 31st Oct 2011 11:03pm
To the stupid ass-hole chavs who threw rocks at my daughter in Allport Lane Bromborough as she cycled home from work you are truly a waste of space and time and your mother should have had you aborted before you had a chance to draw breath. No doubt you are on some form of welfare/benefits handed out to you because your idle [censored] of a mother or sponger of a father can't be bothered working because "it's their right to be paid welfare by the government". Well, the handouts you get are provided through the taxes paid by the very person you are throwing rocks at as she cycles home from a LONG DAY AT WORK. Do you know what that word means, eh.... WORK? I thought not, no. I would like for you to attempt to do the same to a 6'2" burly, hard working labourer cycling past who's pissed off because he's had a bad day and see how you fare then when he gets off his bike and Grrrs all of you so effing hard you sh*t yourselves.
May all EIGHT of you rot in hell and die young and painful deaths
Posted By: RUDEBOX Re: Stone throwing a-holes - 31st Oct 2011 11:08pm
omg is your daughter ok? I hope so. Have you or she contacted the police?
Posted By: Handbag Re: Stone throwing a-holes - 31st Oct 2011 11:14pm
Sadly the type of mindless thugs who threw stones at your daughter are just that... mindless and therefore highly unlikely to be able to string two comprehensible words together let alone have the brain power to be able to use or read posts on a forum...

I am not familiar with Bromborough at all and always thought it to be a far better area than most places in Wirral, is there usually a problem up there with antiosocial behaviour or are these just a small group of bullies? It really makes me angry to hear that a young woman has been attacked by a group of yobs like this, it does make you wonder what kind of household they have come from and what type of upbringing they have had, they are nothing short of cowards.

IMHO they should probably be drowned in a bucket of p8ss
Posted By: JellyStar Re: Stone throwing a-holes - 31st Oct 2011 11:16pm
mad
Posted By: Elizabeth Re: Stone throwing a-holes - 31st Oct 2011 11:17pm
Yes she did call the police and they were very nice to her asking if she was hurt at all, but of course by the time she'd rang them, they chavs were gone.....all wearing hoodies of course so none could be recognised. The police did say that they'd send out a patrol car to go around the area and alert homewatch groups etc, but it's not frightening to the chavs and they just don't care frown
I just hate the fact that all you're trying to do is get home and you have to face this sort of violence at 7.30 in the evening.
Posted By: Elizabeth Re: Stone throwing a-holes - 31st Oct 2011 11:17pm
In fact I think Hoodies should be banned and all shops should be fined if they sell them
Posted By: JellyStar Re: Stone throwing a-holes - 31st Oct 2011 11:24pm
Hope your daughter ok, we need to reclaim our streets from these thugs and bullies!!!
Posted By: lansyp Re: Stone throwing a-holes - 31st Oct 2011 11:26pm
the sad thing is if you go over and "gentley shove there teeth down there throats"you get arrested but sureley its your human right to slap the little suckers,hope your daughter is ok
Posted By: sean99789 Re: Stone throwing a-holes - 31st Oct 2011 11:37pm
Originally Posted by Elizabeth
In fact I think Hoodies should be banned and all shops should be fined if they sell them

i agree but disagree as mine sits nice around my neck when i ride my motorbike and keeps wind and rain out a little

edit .... hope your daughters ok
Posted By: DJ_Karl_David Re: Stone throwing a-holes - 31st Oct 2011 11:47pm
Hi Elizabeth i know this dosent really help your daughter but it may make her feel better. Possibly the same gang tried to throw stones at my car roughly around 7:45 in the same area my girlfriend lives off bridle so i had just dropped her off. Anyway they chucked a small stone at my car and i pretended to drive away but i just drove round the block and go up behind them needless to say they all legged it but i managed to grab one and give him a little slap round the ear needless to say he wasnt so mouthy and his so called mated all legged it and left him! he was sent on his way with tears down his face
Posted By: Handbag Re: Stone throwing a-holes - 31st Oct 2011 11:48pm
If it's a persistant problem in the area then the Police should be doing something about it. If it is a heavily populated area there may be CCTV footage that the Police can check.

It may also be worth getting in touch with your local Councillor and see if they can do anything about it. They can help to prod the Police into action if need be, or there may be something else that they can do for example putting up temporary cctv in problem hotspots etc.
You can find out who your local councillors are and how to contact them here...
http://democracy.wirral.gov.uk/mgMemberIndex.aspx?bcr=1

I hope your daughter wasn't too badly shaken up by the incident and remembers that the vast majority of our young people are good, honest and decent individuals and that the scumbags who did this really are to be pitied...
Posted By: Handbag Re: Stone throwing a-holes - 31st Oct 2011 11:51pm
Originally Posted by DJ_Karl_David
Hi Elizabeth i know this dosent really help your daughter but it may make her feel better. Possibly the same gang tried to throw stones at my car roughly around 7:45 in the same area my girlfriend lives off bridle so i had just dropped her off. Anyway they chucked a small stone at my car and i pretended to drive away but i just drove round the block and go up behind them needless to say they all legged it but i managed to grab one and give him a little slap round the ear needless to say he wasnt so mouthy and his so called mated all legged it and left him! he was sent on his way with tears down his face

Good on you DJ probably the first time anyone has given the little scumbag the slap that he deserved (i bet the little darling's mummy and daddy havent), I just hope you weren't caught on a cctv camera lol
Posted By: nidgynoo Re: Stone throwing a-holes - 1st Nov 2011 12:04am
I hope your daughter is Ok and the police do there job (which I doubt)But I do think it's an assumption thinking the parents are scroungers on benefits (unless you know them)Sometimes it doesn't matter how or where the the money comes in..some kids don't give a f**k...my dad struggled raising 4 boys without much money (made redundant when I was 15)one of my old school friends whose parents were minted was a complete yob..it works both ways (well I think so but who am I)
Posted By: Handbag Re: Stone throwing a-holes - 1st Nov 2011 12:12am
I completely agree with you Nidgynoo. I think that all to often people assume that people that have badly behaved kids are on Benefits, and I do think that all to often you hear 'I bet their on benefits' or 'dole scroungers' used as terms of contempt. I meet a lot of kids whose families are on benefits who wouldnt dream of behaving like the yobs in this post. I do wish that people would also stop assuming that when people are on benefits that they are automatically scroungers.
Posted By: _Ste_ Re: Stone throwing a-holes - 1st Nov 2011 12:20am
There are 2 types of Benefit collectors handbag wink
Posted By: _Ste_ Re: Stone throwing a-holes - 1st Nov 2011 12:30am
Omg! Just read the whole thread, Elizabeth I find your rant amusin, ( not the bit about your daughter obviously) however I'm sorry to hear about your daughter but you cannot talk of people that way.
In fact I'm pretty much amazed this thread hasn't been pulled yet.

raftl some people crack me up!
Posted By: evertone Re: Stone throwing a-holes - 1st Nov 2011 12:41am
Excellent work dj,and nidgynoo i agree its not about benefits its about morals and the knowledge of right and wrong ,peer pressure in all walks of life is a powerful thing, ask the mortified Dave Gilmour about his prison visits to his son,I understand the anger of the intent behind this vile act, but this kind of behaviour is prevalent right across society right now,its classless.
Posted By: nidgynoo Re: Stone throwing a-holes - 1st Nov 2011 12:46am
For the record I have been on both sides of the fence..employed,self employed..claimed for two years (the hardest time of my life)did 6 months on placement before I got offered a job where I'm now working now...btw soz if this going off the thread.......
Posted By: Elizabeth Re: Stone throwing a-holes - 1st Nov 2011 1:47am
Yes, thank you DJ Karl it certainly makes me feel better and I'm sure it will make her happier too. She's 22 ( and just 5'2") so OK she's an adult but I heard about the incident over the phone as I live in USA now and therefore am nowhere near to get in a car and seek these tw*ts out and run them over. I hate not being able to help being so far away. The area she was in was by the Co-op in Allport lane precinct just by the civic centre, cycling past. One rock hit her on her back and as she said if she hadn't had a backpack on then it would have hurt, the other one hit the front spokes on the wheel and could have knocked her off, anyway she stopped just by the library and called the police, by this time they walked by her staring so she said "look all you want you sh*ts, I've called the police" and with that they ran. I do hope it was the same gang who you managed to get and clip around the ear, and I hope it hurt him a lot ....Thank You smile
Posted By: Elizabeth Re: Stone throwing a-holes - 1st Nov 2011 1:53am
For Ste who finds my rant amusing and says I can't talk of people in that way, read on .......I can talk any way I want to about ... and I will continue to do so. I understand that not everyone on welfare is bad yes there are genuine honest people who through no fault of their own find themselves in hardship and need and have a right to welfare, however it's how I feel about this episode and I'm still, as far as I know living in a freedom of speech society. They were not youngsters of 10-11 these were 15-17 year olds who should know better. The problem is that so much control has been taken away from parents & teachers now and yobs know this and can get away with murder.
If my topic/thread gets pulled then it proves we dont have freedom of speech and I for one would find that very worrying.
Posted By: Elizabeth Re: Stone throwing a-holes - 1st Nov 2011 2:01am
Handbag, yes usually Bromborough is relatively quiet and I do believe it was a sporadic gang of bullies who just happened to be there.
Posted By: davaw1 Re: Stone throwing a-holes - 1st Nov 2011 2:16am
Wishing people die a young painful death and getting in a car and running the tw*ts over sums you up completely You do realise you're making yourself sound more of a yob than the ... that was throwing the stones?
Posted By: _Ste_ Re: Stone throwing a-holes - 1st Nov 2011 2:34am
For Ste who finds my rant amusing and says I can't talk of people in that way, read on .......I can talk any way I want to about ... and I will continue to do so. I understand that not everyone on welfare is bad yes there are genuine honest people who through no fault of their own find themselves in hardship and need and have a right to welfare, however it's how I feel about this episode and I'm still, as far as I know living in a freedom of speech society. They were not youngsters of 10-11 these were 15-17 year olds who should know better. The problem is that so much control has been taken away from parents & teachers now and yobs know this and can get away with murder.
If my topic/thread gets pulled then it proves we dont have freedom of speech and I for one would find that very worrying.

I wasnt on about the benefit scrounger comments, I couldn't give 2 hoots about that being a working person and all.
I was on about your die a young death comment.
Out of order.
So your in America eh?
Lucky for you then that your daughter is over here because if it happened over there you sound like you'd put a cap in someone's ass and land yourself in the chokey eh? wink
Posted By: chev_chelios Re: Stone throwing a-holes - 1st Nov 2011 2:38am
i wear a hoody they shouldnt be banned.
Posted By: _Ste_ Re: Stone throwing a-holes - 1st Nov 2011 2:45am
Handbag, yes usually Bromborough is relatively quiet and I do believe it was a sporadic gang of bullies who just happened to be there.

They probably jumped the bus there from seacombe, better area see, not getting enough pocket money (if any) off their benefit scrounging lone parents who where at home pissed/drugged up at the time (hence no pocket money for the kids) off their child support money after going the shop in their pyjamas they decided to nip up their to get some "Halloween cash".

Upon being snubbed at and turned down for their demands and I quote "demands" (as they have no manners remember) they seen their asses at the rejections and took it out on your here daughter.

No need to wish the little inbreads an early death, they're messed up for the rest of their sorry assed life's anyway thanks to their benefit scrounging parents. wink
Posted By: MikeT Re: Stone throwing a-holes - 1st Nov 2011 7:00am
Originally Posted by _Ste_
you cannot talk of people that way.

Why not? She's absolutely right.

Posted By: Chris990 Re: Stone throwing a-holes - 1st Nov 2011 7:39am
Originally Posted by DJ_Karl_David

BRILLIANT!!!!!!
Posted By: Tatey Re: Stone throwing a-holes - 1st Nov 2011 8:19am

I used to live in Singapore & if this happened there, hoodies would be banned the very next day!
Posted By: paulph1972 Re: Stone throwing a-holes - 1st Nov 2011 12:33pm
god, don't people talk poo
Posted By: Elizabeth Re: Stone throwing a-holes - 1st Nov 2011 2:01pm

They probably jumped the bus there from seacombe, better area see, not getting enough pocket money (if any) off their benefit scrounging lone parents who where at home pissed/drugged up at the time (hence no pocket money for the kids) off their child support money after going the shop in their pyjamas they decided to nip up their to get some "Halloween cash".

Upon being snubbed at and turned down for their demands and I quote "demands" (as they have no manners remember) they seen their asses at the rejections and took it out on your here daughter.

No need to wish the little inbreads an early death, they're messed up for the rest of their sorry assed life's anyway thanks to their benefit scrounging parents. wink

I hope none of your loved ones ever have to deal with mindless violence Ste, but should they ever be unlucky enough, let me know how you feel and if you have the same cynical and sarcastic attitude then as you do with my postings.
Posted By: Elizabeth Re: Stone throwing a-holes - 1st Nov 2011 2:13pm
Originally Posted by davaw1
Wishing people die a young painful death and getting in a car and running the tw*ts over sums you up completely You do realise you're making yourself sound more of a yob than the ... that was throwing the stones?

And if your loved one was in the same situation you'd be calm and collected would you? The fact of the matter is, these youths threw rocks at an innocent person, EIGHT of them, three on one side of the road and five on the other and could have caused massive injury. So, the way I talk about them is my business and if you don't like what I say then that's up to you. I may sound to you like more of a yob than the people throwing the rocks, the difference is I DON'T throw rocks, nor intimidate people when they're going about their daily business. I'm a hard working 49 year old woman who is furious that my daughter was attacked in this way and she will no doubt now be scared each time she cycles that way.
Posted By: BandyCoot Re: Stone throwing a-holes - 1st Nov 2011 2:31pm
If nothing else you got it off your chest Elizabeth. Hope your daughter is ok anyway. Surprising how many apologists there are for these ..., as if any excuse can be made for their mindless terrorism. Chin up gal!
Posted By: puntoar Re: Stone throwing a-holes - 1st Nov 2011 2:36pm
Just read this topic now, hope that your daughter is ok hope it doesnt stop her cycling as it more than likely wont happen again. Some poetic justice is what these gits needs, well done DJ
Posted By: dizdazdoz Re: Stone throwing a-holes - 1st Nov 2011 2:48pm
I live about 5 minutes away from the civic centre, in bromborough on halloween I know we get many people doing Trick or Treat who are not from Bromborough. I have spoken to these and they say they get more if they do it in bromborough.

Tell your daughter that it is normally a very safe place there, well lit, near co-op with the legion not to far away plus 2 restraunts so normally has people passing bye, if she is weary then maybe cycle down brom rd past police station turning right into cambridge rd as normally very quiet.

Hope she's ok, and living in bromborough I dont think it's that bad for these sort of things, we do get the odd few (normally one family) who attract other's here + cousins, oh and one of the lads has got with another woman (loosly used) who is also from a faily of about 9 kids which doesn't help.
Posted By: Kitty21 Re: Stone throwing a-holes - 1st Nov 2011 3:06pm
I personally think that Elisabeth is reacting the same that any mother would. My son was attacked a few years ago, and what I wanted to do to the idiots would of made Stephen Kings toes curl. I am not a thug,chav or a yob, I am a law abiding citizen who hasn't even had a parking ticket. But, its called "mothers natural instinct" when one of hers is hurt. Hope your daughter is ok Elisabeth. xx
Posted By: Littlebear Re: Stone throwing a-holes - 1st Nov 2011 3:23pm
To the stupid ass-hole chavs who threw rocks at my daughter in Allport Lane Bromborough as she cycled home from work you are truly a waste of space and time and your mother should have had you aborted before you had a chance to draw breath. No doubt you are on some form of welfare/benefits handed out to you because your idle [censored] of a mother or sponger of a father can't be bothered working because "it's their right to be paid welfare by the government". Well, the handouts you get are provided through the taxes paid by the very person you are throwing rocks at as she cycles home from a LONG DAY AT WORK. Do you know what that word means, eh.... WORK? I thought not, no. I would like for you to attempt to do the same to a 6'2" burly, hard working labourer cycling past who's pissed off because he's had a bad day and see how you fare then when he gets off his bike and Grrrs all of you so effing hard you sh*t yourselves.

Great post, I couldn't have vented my spleen better myself. Hope you find the people that did it.
Posted By: Snodvan Re: Stone throwing a-holes - 1st Nov 2011 3:37pm

Elizabeth - whatever others say I will support your 'right to rant'. You have said no more than I would wish to say under the same circumstances

Snod
Posted By: mikethetrainman Re: Stone throwing a-holes - 1st Nov 2011 4:21pm
I hope your daughter is OK! AND! i agree with everything you have said! on this post! you and your family take care!. You have more people on your side than you think!.
Posted By: _Ste_ Re: Stone throwing a-holes - 1st Nov 2011 4:40pm
Listen to you lot!

Blah blah blah, full of crap!

I thought you were all against vigilante activities?

Truths out now aint it? Alright for one but not alright for others eh? That how it is?

Pfff

[Linked Image]
Posted By: davaw1 Re: Stone throwing a-holes - 1st Nov 2011 4:41pm
Originally Posted by davaw1

And if your loved one was in the same situation you'd be calm and collected would you? The fact of the matter is, these youths threw rocks at an innocent person, EIGHT of them, three on one side of the road and five on the other and could have caused massive injury. So, the way I talk about them is my business and if you don't like what I say then that's up to you. I may sound to you like more of a yob than the people throwing the rocks, the difference is I DON'T throw rocks, nor intimidate people when they're going about their daily business. I'm a hard working 49 year old woman who is furious that my daughter was attacked in this way and she will no doubt now be scared each time she cycles that way.

So if children throw stones at someone you're saying its okay to run the children over lol?
Posted By: pokerchamp Re: Stone throwing a-holes - 1st Nov 2011 4:44pm
dont agree with the benefit thing but hell yeah these kids in hoodies who intimidate people do need to be off our streets!!
Posted By: paulph1972 Re: Stone throwing a-holes - 1st Nov 2011 4:51pm
Originally Posted by dizdazdoz
I live about 5 minutes away from the civic centre, in bromborough on halloween I know we get many people doing Trick or Treat who are not from Bromborough. I have spoken to these and they say they get more if they do it in bromborough.

Tell your daughter that it is normally a very safe place there, well lit, near co-op with the legion not to far away plus 2 restraunts so normally has people passing bye, if she is weary then maybe cycle down brom rd past police station turning right into cambridge rd as normally very quiet.

Hope she's ok, and living in bromborough I dont think it's that bad for these sort of things, we do get the odd few (normally one family) who attract other's here + cousins, oh and one of the lads has got with another woman (loosly used) who is also from a faily of about 9 kids which doesn't help.

I thought it smelt last night when all the chavs from Bebbington came here to get money off the upper class! wink
Posted By: Elizabeth Re: Stone throwing a-holes - 1st Nov 2011 9:38pm
My daughter is fine and unhurt, thank you to all who responded whether or not you agreed with me or vice-versa smile

Rant over for now, but at the time of hearing about the rock throwing I felt very much like Liam Neeson in "Taken" (and for those who haven't watched this film I suggest you give it a whirl)

I'd certainly not want hoodies banned, that was a kneejerk reaction, but they can appear very threatening attire, the same as balaclavas with only eye holes. I own a hoodie myself but I doubt me wearing one, or a gang of 49 year old women on the streets wearing them would make anyone afraid. It's the type of person who wears them that can make people very nervous especially if there are more than one or two youths in a group.

One thing I'm sure we all agree on though, is that ..., no matter whether they be upper class or the lowest of the low, or whether they're wearing hoodies, they should never be allowed to roam our streets intimidating anyone going about their own business.
Posted By: Snodvan Re: Stone throwing a-holes - 1st Nov 2011 10:13pm
Listen to you lot!

Truths out now aint it? Alright for one but not alright for others eh? That how it is?

Pfff

[Linked Image]

WITHOUT wishing to dilute this thread with other discussions MY view is that a vigilante response to someone attacking my daughter would be if one or more THIRD PARTIES went to seek and administer justice to the antagonists. It is however NOT a vigilante response if the victim (my daughter) or some person very closely allied to the victim (me) attempts to administer such justice. THAT is simply a normal reaction.

Just my two pennyworth

Snod
Posted By: Katryn Re: Stone throwing a-holes - 1st Nov 2011 10:36pm
not all these mindless morons come from families on benefits!

Not nice to be tarred with the same brush!

Hope your daughter is alright.
Posted By: Viking357 Re: Stone throwing a-holes - 2nd Nov 2011 1:02pm
Some years ago I used to work in Bootle and cycled to work, via the Ferry. Before that, while working in Liverpool City centre, I'd walk to and from the Ferry.

I had to give up using the Prom. to get home because of scally school kids throwing stones at me [walking or cycling] and take my chances on the main road.

I often wonder, when I hear of a child being run over, if it's one of them - who the planet would be better off without.
Posted By: chipbutty Re: Stone throwing a-holes - 4th Nov 2011 9:56pm
when i got my son from university acadamey high school (old park high) in birkenhead i got hit on my face by kids throwing stones! luckily i wasnt marked just shocked! im glad your daughter was not hurt, my eldest son rides a pushbike from prenton to bidston every work day
Posted By: hoseman Re: Stone throwing a-holes - 6th Nov 2011 9:07am
Listen to you lot!

Pfff

I agree with all that Elizabeth has said, kill the fooking scrotes, nothing will ever be done to them by the authorities anyhow!! They will just keep getting a slap on the wrist all their lives because of the PC brigade!!
Give me one of them for 5 mins.....Ste, you can watch!!
A handful of stones and make the ... eat em all, never want (or hopefully...COULD) to pick up a stone again!!

Glad your daughters ok, i live 5 mins round the corner, might be taking the bike out a bit more now, and ive got a hoodie too just to even it up for them!!! somad

And i have never been against vigilanty justice mate, im all for it!!

[Linked Image]
Posted By: twinklestar69 Re: Stone throwing a-holes - 7th Nov 2011 6:33pm
Horrible ..., I do hope your daughter is okay. Britain is getting WORSE....
Posted By: Elizabeth Re: Stone throwing a-holes - 17th Nov 2011 2:49am
Originally Posted by twinklestar69
Horrible ..., I do hope your daughter is okay. Britain is getting WORSE....

I think the world is getting worse, not just Britain. I blame all the effing 'do-gooders' of the world social workers etc who have made it impossible for these yobs to be chastised and punished accordingly. I think we should have annually a "punch-a-chav day" where it's legal and actively encouraged by the law to take up a big stick and beat the sh*t out of them smile
Posted By: Shambo Re: Stone throwing a-holes - 17th Nov 2011 4:20am
I think the world is getting worse, not just Britain. I blame all the effing 'do-gooders' of the world social workers etc who have made it impossible for these yobs to be chastised and punished accordingly. I think we should have annually a "punch-a-chav day" where it's legal and actively encouraged by the law to take up a big stick and beat the sh*t out of them smile

I did have the littlest bit of empathy with your anger towards stone throwing kids, but it's long gone. You've used this situation as an opportunity to rant about some other issues you've got with life in general, of which there's obviously plenty. Please stay in America with the other far right nutjobs.
Posted By: Elizabeth Re: Stone throwing a-holes - 18th Nov 2011 12:34am
Originally Posted by Shambo

I did have the littlest bit of empathy with your anger towards stone throwing kids, but it's long gone. You've used this situation as an opportunity to rant about some other issues you've got with life in general, of which there's obviously plenty. Please stay in America with the other far right nutjobs.

Hahahahaha, right-o
Posted By: DavidB Re: Stone throwing a-holes - 18th Nov 2011 1:13am
Hope you get a result on this! What type of person enjoys doing that type of thing? frown
© Wirral-Wikiwirral