Forums
Posted By: AdamEvans Drivers beware !!!! - 27th Oct 2011 9:39pm
There is a driver of a purple N reg ford fiesta who obviously cant drive
about a month ago he came across tower bridge towards the roundabout on dock road and i was on the roundabout waiting for a green light. anyways a green light came so i went to go and this IDIOT shot through the red light and nearly got me
tonight hes back again......
i was heading away from upton road on boundary road and he came from the other direction on the wrong side of the road.
i flashed lights and had to swerve out of the way from him.
its lucky that the road was wide enough on MY side otherwise there would have been a big accident
obviously he is not right in the head and needs his licence revoking. if not he may do some serious damage
so just be careful peeps
Adam Evans
Posted By: gypsyjune Re: Drivers beware !!!! - 27th Oct 2011 9:44pm
Adam it`s good that people like you report things like this ,we should all keep an eye out for this guy maybe get his number ,just mindless fools they are
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Drivers beware !!!! - 28th Oct 2011 7:22am
Has this incident been reported to the police ?

Registration number ???
Posted By: _Ste_ Re: Drivers beware !!!! - 28th Oct 2011 7:30am
Originally Posted by AdamEvans
There is a driver of a purple N reg ford fiesta who obviously cant drive
about a month ago he came across tower bridge towards the roundabout on dock road and i was on the roundabout waiting for a green light. anyways a green light came so i went to go and this IDIOT shot through the red light and nearly got me
tonight hes back again......
i was heading away from upton road on boundary road and he came from the other direction on the wrong side of the road.
i flashed lights and had to swerve out of the way from him.
its lucky that the road was wide enough on MY side otherwise there would have been a big accident
obviously he is not right in the head and needs his licence revoking. if not he may do some serious damage
so just be careful peeps
Adam Evans

Adam get yourself a camera fitted to your vehicle.
Posted By: nicky Re: Drivers beware !!!! - 28th Oct 2011 8:07am
does it have a big aerial on the top at all?
Posted By: paulph1972 Re: Drivers beware !!!! - 28th Oct 2011 8:11am
or is it someone you don't like and your'e trying to get him/her into trouble?
Posted By: Sanchez Re: Drivers beware !!!! - 28th Oct 2011 8:19am
Im sure it was a girl driving this car..
Posted By: reddragon Re: Drivers beware !!!! - 28th Oct 2011 9:25am
May I ask Paulph1972 why would someone put on wiki an entry or should I say a warning for other motorists to be AWARE of a act of dangerous driving and you ask

"or is it someone you don't like and your'e trying to get him/her into trouble?"

surely if you are a driver yourself you would be grateful for such information
Posted By: Silverback Re: Drivers beware !!!! - 28th Oct 2011 10:03am
Originally Posted by paulph1972
or is it someone you don't like and your'e trying to get him/her into trouble?

I'm sure if he was out to cause trouble there are better ways than posting a basically detail deficient post on the web.
Posted By: Nigel Re: Drivers beware !!!! - 28th Oct 2011 12:14pm
I nearly got "took out" by a similar driver @ Hamiton square, just by the treasury building, they turned left from the square into Cleavland street far far too wide. Luckily I had not yet reached the junction. I cant remember the car I was in to much shock. So I cant say for deffo if it was same motorist or not.
Posted By: paulph1972 Re: Drivers beware !!!! - 28th Oct 2011 2:23pm
Originally Posted by reddragon
May I ask Paulph1972 why would someone put on wiki an entry or should I say a warning for other motorists to be AWARE of a act of dangerous driving and you ask

"or is it someone you don't like and your'e trying to get him/her into trouble?"

surely if you are a driver yourself you would be grateful for such information

why not - stranger things have happened!

And yes I'm a driver and no - not of any use at all.
Posted By: AdamEvans Re: Drivers beware !!!! - 28th Oct 2011 9:19pm
it all happened fast.
i saw the registration number and recognised it from the time before i saw it but cant remember it to say
i wish i had a camera in my car
no im not trying to get anyone into trouble.
havent reported it
it was just a drivers beware posting NOT "this person is an idiot and they need shooting"
its the same kinda post as "drivers beware there is 1mm of snow on the roads be careful in these treatcherous conditions" warning
i couldnt see the face of the driver as it was head on lights.... very bright
Posted By: reddragon Re: Drivers beware !!!! - 28th Oct 2011 9:23pm
Again Adam many thanks for taking the time to let others know
Posted By: Katryn Re: Drivers beware !!!! - 28th Oct 2011 10:40pm
Originally Posted by reddragon
Again Adam many thanks for taking the time to let others know

withthat
Posted By: Sarah_ZR Re: Drivers beware !!!! - 28th Oct 2011 10:52pm
There is a dark purple(crap paint job,probs by spray can)fiesta that is always parked next road down from us

We months ago was in newbrighton parked up with my mate and he kept acting like a complete tosser!hand bracking,driving nuts next to park cars,trying to run people over walking there dogs.

As soon as I put it on my facebook lots of people where telling me that they had seen the same lad around the area.

I'm assuming this tosser lives in the road next to mine.

If its the same person,which I'm assuming it is,car,reg ect. Think he needs reporting,yet a little birdie had told me that they had reported him.
Posted By: mrhanky Re: Drivers beware !!!! - 28th Oct 2011 11:19pm
is this the one from manor road area?
Posted By: AdamEvans Re: Drivers beware !!!! - 29th Oct 2011 8:14am
Thanks for that. I'm glad I didn't let the crash happen
Sounds like he might have not been insured !!

Gonna look into one of them car cameras. They are only 25 quid !!!

Imagine all the trouble that would save you trying to prove it was someone else at fault
I think your insurance company would love you if they could actually see the crash happening

Posted By: Sarah_ZR Re: Drivers beware !!!! - 29th Oct 2011 9:05am
Nope the nocky
Posted By: bitch Re: Drivers beware !!!! - 4th Nov 2011 1:43am
thanks for letting us no about this bad driver
Posted By: yewgarth Re: Drivers beware !!!! - 4th Nov 2011 2:44am
I'm sure this car cut us up tonight (3rd). We were at the lights on the junction of New Chester rd and Bedford Rd Rock Ferry. We were going to carry on through the lights towards Birkenhead and a fiesta was on the right of us, so we thought he was going to turn right. The lights turned green and he/she shot off and turned left right across us. The missus nearly came a cropper.
On the way back home we were coming down Bedford Ave and there were two ambulances just through the lights at Bedford Rd. There was a car sitting at the lights in front of us, they were on green and the driver was just sitting there looking at the ambulances. We couldn't believe it! Two dicks in one evening!
Posted By: TheDr Re: Drivers beware !!!! - 4th Nov 2011 2:57am

Gonna look into one of them car cameras. They are only 25 quid !!!

Imagine all the trouble that would save you trying to prove it was someone else at fault
I think your insurance company would love you if they could actually see the crash happening

I've got one (in every car) and they do love you.

A very large Liverpool based furniture removal company van hit the side of my car last year as the driver tried to force his way out of a side turning.

Him and his passenger made completely untrue statements about how they were on the road and I had tried to force them over and they had had to swerve to avoid me, all the usual garbage.

Their insurance company wanted me to pay, so I emailed them a copy of the video..... My car was collected for repair that afternoon smile
Posted By: baldybrewer Re: Drivers beware !!!! - 4th Nov 2011 4:30am

Gonna look into one of them car cameras. They are only 25 quid !!

Where have you seen the cameras for £25 I want one for my car smile
Posted By: TheDr Re: Drivers beware !!!! - 4th Nov 2011 9:34am
Originally Posted by baldybrewer

Gonna look into one of them car cameras. They are only 25 quid !!

Where have you seen the cameras for £25 I want one for my car smile

Just one of many picked at random:

eBay
Posted By: tedmus Re: Drivers beware !!!! - 4th Nov 2011 10:17am
Originally Posted by yewgarth
I'm sure this car cut us up tonight (3rd). We were at the lights on the junction of New Chester rd and Bedford Rd Rock Ferry. We were going to carry on through the lights towards Birkenhead and a fiesta was on the right of us, so we thought he was going to turn right. The lights turned green and he/she shot off and turned left right across us. The missus nearly came a cropper.
On the way back home we were coming down Bedford Ave and there were two ambulances just through the lights at Bedford Rd. There was a car sitting at the lights in front of us, they were on green and the driver was just sitting there looking at the ambulances. We couldn't believe it! Two dicks in one evening!

We were heading home last night and as we approached the roundabout at Tate & Lyle there was a stationary silver Yaris facing the wrong way up the dock link road toward the motorway, looked like the driver was considering reversing back onto the roundabout but then decided to drive up the link road the wrong way instead. crazy
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Drivers beware !!!! - 4th Nov 2011 10:46am
Originally Posted by mrhanky
is this the one from manor road area?

withthat

what a nob he is, he can't drive at all, he parks everyday in the next road to me.
© Wirral-Wikiwirral