Forums
Posted By: Katryn Police cars and helicopter Old Chester Road CO-OP - 28th Sep 2011 3:16pm
Police presence around C0-OP Old Chester Road Rock Ferry helicopter circling around very low now as i type!!
yEP police bmw stopped in the middle of a41 with his trnchen drawn. almost 6 + police cars
I've just heard what appeared to be the entire fleet attempting take-off speed past my place, don't know if they were going to or chasing away.
heli is still out
hubby said there has been car crash polioce have chased cars down towards central station were it is now both door open the people inside the car have bolted and police still there. Is a blue car outside central station hubby seen plooms of smoke as the crash had happened as he was on bus coming from town to home @Rock Ferry with younger son,
thanks kathryn
Hope no-one is hurt, whatever the reason.
I'm in birkenhead by iceland as its flying back and forth over here too plus there is 4 panda cars racing around?
was a robbery, don't know where though. three or four numpties tried to escape on foot through the precinct. think they all went into perfect homes, two caught straight away and one was meant to be on the roof.
Hearing rumours now, nothing solid though.
Robbery in Liverpool and I think 2 cars shot through the tunnel police chase then they spilt up and headed off in to Birkenhead, 3 of them were on the roof of perfect home and I think 1 is/was still on the run.
Originally Posted by mrhanky
was a robbery, don't know where though. three or four numpties tried to escape on foot through the precinct. think they all went into perfect homes, two caught straight away and one was meant to be on the roof.

Originally Posted by DodgyDave
Robbery in Liverpool and I think 2 cars shot through the tunnel police chase then they spilt up and headed off in to Birkenhead, 3 of them were on the roof of perfect home and I think 1 is/was still on the run.

Both wrong, vehicle pursued from Cheshire by both Cheshire and Merseyside traffic units finally crashed at the roundabout. A few made off from the car and most were arrested by the number of chaps in handcuffs I saw.
Originally Posted by DarkArtist
Originally Posted by mrhanky

Originally Posted by DodgyDave

Both wrong, vehicle pursued from Cheshire by both Cheshire and Merseyside traffic units finally crashed at the roundabout. A few made off from the car and most were arrested by the number of chaps in handcuffs I saw.

Both wrong, vehicle pursued from Cheshire<<<<How do you know that have you got proof??
Can't really say how I know, but if it does make the news you'll see it's correct.
http://www.cheshire.police.uk/news--appeals/latest-news/2011/09/two-men-arrested-following-nes.aspx

Could this be the story?
100% correct that they were pursued from chester /cheshire .

cheshire police officers were the officers involved .they were all over the shops in birkenhead ,.big badge on their uniform confirms this and also told me this story .
© Wirral-Wikiwirral