Forums
Posted By: john1788 Poss stolen power tools - 7th Sep 2011 11:35am
Just seen 1 of merseyside's finest lock up a lad by mcdonalds in liscard who had with him 2 blue mikita power tools cases and another silver case maybe on his way to cash converters.if any1 has had these things stolen maybe you could get in touch with the police ? Worth a go.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Poss stolen power tools - 7th Sep 2011 11:36am
I just saw that too!!
Posted By: Tilly Re: Poss stolen power tools - 10th Sep 2011 1:22am
They where stolen from a van near Oldershaw school that night, the first place the owner went to to report the theft was cash converters, within an hour of him going there they had a phone call and all the power tools where recovered. not very bright these the robbers crazy
Posted By: diggingdeeper Re: Poss stolen power tools - 10th Sep 2011 1:28am
That's a good crystal ball you had there john1788, ten out of ten for observation as well. Great to hear a result on this thumbsup
Posted By: Tilly Re: Poss stolen power tools - 10th Sep 2011 1:34am
Originally Posted by diggingdeeper
That's a good crystal ball you had there john1788, ten out of ten for observation as well. Great to hear a result on this thumbsup

yeh spot on.
the reason I know is, my son in law works for the bloke who owns the van and tools and it was parked outside my daughters house at the time.
Posted By: RUDEBOX Re: Poss stolen power tools - 10th Sep 2011 1:36am
Brilliant thumbsup Hope the robbing little turd gets the book thrown at him!
Posted By: Tatey Re: Poss stolen power tools - 10th Sep 2011 6:15am
Originally Posted by RUDEBOX
Brilliant thumbsup Hope the robbing little turd gets the book thrown at him!

He would probably catch it & sell that as well!
Posted By: parkgater Re: Poss stolen power tools - 11th Sep 2011 9:44am
If he had his hands cut off,different story.
Posted By: john1788 Re: Poss stolen power tools - 11th Sep 2011 12:16pm
Glad to hear the guy got his stuff back,good on cash converters also.if these type of shops report stolen goods maybe the little shits will not bother to steal them...who am i kidding...... bags..
© Wirral-Wikiwirral