Forums
Trials Bike Stolen in Tranmere Saurday Night,from the back garden if anyone gets offered to buy it could you please let me know

Attached picture Ben & his NEON Trials Bike.jpg
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Trials Bike Stolen in Tranmere Saurday Night - 5th Sep 2011 9:52pm
Looks like someone stole half of it before the picture was taken!
No a Trials Bike does not have a seat
Try all the second hand shops - my mate has a shop on King Street Wallasey and he is often offered stolen stuff but will only deal with folk who have current ID .... that sort of bike is going to be hard to get rid of to 'normal' bike riders though ...you need to put the word around Trial bikers and their associates and fer reaching websites

Is it marked so you would know its yours?
Posted By: jenscho Re: Trials Bike Stolen in Tranmere Saurday Night - 6th Sep 2011 10:40pm
are these trials bikes common? I have never heard of them before but when I read this post just then I remembered that I had just seen one for sale on 'fleabay' on facebook. Will send mistybluered a PM with the link
Posted By: jenscho Re: Trials Bike Stolen in Tranmere Saurday Night - 6th Sep 2011 10:41pm
agggghhh you're over your limit!!

ok, just gone back to cross reference photos and the one for sale is the wrong colour! Sorry to get your hopes up xx
Posted By: _Ste_ Re: Trials Bike Stolen in Tranmere Saurday Night - 6th Sep 2011 10:46pm
what the hell is going on with all the thefts lately?

if by any chance anyone does catch someoner in the act, i suggest you break their hands before the police arrive.
Make sure you get justice.
© Wirral-Wikiwirral