Forums
Posted By: Clive Crash on A41 - 10th Aug 2011 7:16pm
Nasty crash on A41 just past the VW dealer, a car had a argument with truck, car is a write off, dont look like any one injured, plenty of police there no ambulance, car is in the middle of the road with back end missing.
Posted By: Dell1234 Re: Crash on A41 - 10th Aug 2011 7:29pm
Hope all ok
Posted By: BandyCoot Re: Crash on A41 - 11th Aug 2011 9:58am
Not surprised, on the A41 on Tuesday and a prat pulled out of a garage in front of me and I had to brake hard. He got out at the lights and came back and told me that I should have stopped to let him out because the lights were on red, they weren't when he actually pulled out but there you go. What the colour of the lights had to do with the right of way I don't actually comprehend. He, then gave me a load of foul mouthed abuse about being an old person this with my missus sitting alongside me. With mad gits like that on the A41 no wonder there's so many crunches.
Posted By: SUExx Re: Crash on A41 - 11th Aug 2011 3:19pm
I would have taken his reg number and then shopped him to the police for verbel assault.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Crash on A41 - 11th Aug 2011 3:24pm
Good point Sue. It's being able to think of that at the time. I ain't so hot at thinking on the run ! ha.ha.

2 minutes later "I should have.........etc.etc" DOH !
Posted By: Gibbo Re: Crash on A41 - 12th Aug 2011 9:06am
Just believe in karma and he'll get his eventually.

I was once cut up by a moron in a yellow MGB. I pipped the horn and flashed him but he just gave me the rods and continued swerving from lane to lane jumping in any gap he could, no matter how tiny.

15 minutes up the motorway and he's on the hard shoulder with 8 other cars, all with front and rear end damage!
© Wirral-Wikiwirral