Forums
Posted By: ianhearse Church Street - Wallasey - Police activity - 7th Aug 2011 12:36pm
There's a lot of police activity on Church Street in Liscard, Paramedics turned up, loads of police cars and scene of crime, one of the flats on the corner or Darlinton Street has been taped off.
somebody from one of the flats was found dead, police have been doing door to door enquiries, scene of crime investigators still there
Any update please?
Spoke with the police, it is suspicious, police presence there through the night. seem to have left now.

Does anybody know who was found and has got any more information? And bezzymate tried to send you a private message but not sure if it sent to you.
Hi, the Ladies name was xxxxxx , she lived at one of the flats at 114 church street, I don't know her surname
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Church Street - Wallasey - Police activity - 8th Aug 2011 9:18am
I let a couple of flats in that block on Church Street. Worst decision ever. The woman probably died of poor living conditions!

Even DSS tenants would turn their nose up at the place, one quoted as saying I would be drier under a cardboard box.
© Wirral-Wikiwirral