Forums
Posted By: Clive Police incident, House Grosvenor Rd, New Brighton - 3rd Aug 2011 1:32pm
First of all a fast responce paramedic car turned up, then 3 police cars, police kicked in door of house, and went in with paramedic, they come out with there hands covering there mouths as if to stop themselves being sick, I heard a neighbour saying burglary gone wrong, and home owner is dead, but neighbours only raised alarm 20 mins ago, so they have been laying dead for some days.
Dont know how true the circs are, i over heard neighbour saying this, police still there now
Any more news/assumptions?
Shall i goin to house and take pics for you so you can make up your own mind what went on, as the neighbour was talking to police, all i did was repeat what they were saying, if you dont like it dont read it, or wait untill its on the granada news.
it really annoys me how people are so rude on here when people are trying to share news i really do not know what the hell is wrong with some members. anyway thanks for the news leak Winter wonder what has happened.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Police incident, House Grosvenor Rd, New Brighton - 3rd Aug 2011 4:17pm
I think as long as it's clear this is just hearsay then fine but I do think some level of sensitivity is required when things like this happen.

I'll be interested to hear what has gone on, and I hope it's not as first reported!
Any idea which end? Only ask it is off my road frown
as you go up the hill about half way up on the right.
Originally Posted by Wench

im sure my father in law lives just off that road, is it by the stoneacre garage
Originally Posted by lemonhead
Originally Posted by Wench

im sure my father in law lives just off that road, is it by the stoneacre garage

It is indeed.
Originally Posted by Winter
Shall i goin to house and take pics for you so you can make up your own mind what went on, as the neighbour was talking to police, all i did was repeat what they were saying, if you dont like it dont read it, or wait untill its on the granada news.

Yeah sure! Get all the insensitive grizzliness you can. smile

Street News is literally that - street news - heresay - not official reported fact through an official source like a newspaper. I was going with the spirit of that. .
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Police incident, House Grosvenor Rd, New Brighton - 3rd Aug 2011 7:23pm
I drove up there; no sign of anything.
Anymore news on this?
any word on this, can not see anything in the news
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Police incident, House Grosvenor Rd, New Brighton - 4th Aug 2011 1:37pm
If it was as first suggested, I'd have expected there to be some activity at 5pm when I passed yesterday afternoon...
Wtf,winter are you going on about?
Originally Posted by The_Monk
it really annoys me how people are so rude on here when people are trying to share news i really do not know what the hell is wrong with some members. anyway thanks for the news leak Winter wonder what has happened.
withthat
any more news on this? hi
I have heard nothing, I have been looking in globe and wirral news, but nowt, I saw police back at the house this morning taking pictures
I have heard nothing, I have been looking in globe and wirral news, but nowt, I saw police back at the house this morning taking pictures

Thanks for the update winter, ignore the sly remarks.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Police incident, House Grosvenor Rd, New Brighton - 6th Aug 2011 2:56pm
Originally Posted by _Ste_

Thanks for the update winter, ignore the sly remarks.
withthat

Still waiting to hear.
Thankyou Winter didn't mean to be nasty! verysorry
Sorry to hear this keep us updated!
I was speaking to a good friend of the person who died in this house, he was found 2 days after he died, he died of liver failure.
Originally Posted by Willo
I was speaking to a good friend of the person who died in this house, he was found 2 days after he died, he died of liver failure.

verysorry
© Wirral-Wikiwirral