Forums
Posted By: _Ste_ Police: The Lighthouse pub - 8th Jul 2011 1:10pm
Good afternoon, just passed the lighthouse in Wallasey village and there are police there blocking the carpark.
Big CCTV van and an Astra patrol car.

Anyone have any information?
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Police: The Lighthouse pub - 8th Jul 2011 1:13pm
For fcuk's sake.

One after the other.
Posted By: _Ste_ Re: Police: The Lighthouse pub - 8th Jul 2011 1:19pm
Originally Posted by Nobody
For fcuk's sake.

One after the other.

withthat

What is our beloved area coming to? frown
Posted By: Gsxrchick Re: Police: The Lighthouse pub - 8th Jul 2011 2:28pm
It's an everyday occurence, soon it'll be an hourly occurrence. Considering I live an work in a "rough area" not seen much going on. Then again only seems to be when the suns out here.
I'm gonna start doing the lottery, and when I win gonna buy myself an island, lol!! laugh
Posted By: HistoricalTony Re: Police: The Lighthouse pub - 8th Jul 2011 2:31pm
i was there last night hope i didnt do anything when i left haha. probs drink driving crackdown
Posted By: Boogles Re: Police: The Lighthouse pub - 8th Jul 2011 3:19pm
Originally Posted by _Ste_
Originally Posted by Nobody
For fcuk's sake.

One after the other.

withthat

What is our beloved area coming to? frown

I wish I had an explanation for all of this. If I were a criminal defence solicitor I'd be making a fortune at the moment.

Why are people unable to go out for a quiet drink anymore? To my mind, people are going out and having a drink is simply something they do whilst waiting for a fight.

Kind regards,
Ian
Posted By: paulph1972 Re: Police: The Lighthouse pub - 8th Jul 2011 9:55pm
Just moved from wallasey to anglesey this week. So far I miss the noise of the police helicopter and sirens!
Posted By: TheDr Re: Police: The Lighthouse pub - 8th Jul 2011 10:01pm
Originally Posted by paulph1972
Just moved from wallasey to anglesey this week. So far I miss the noise of the police helicopter and sirens!

So you've just got AirSea Rescue, Prince William, the rest of the RAF and Anglesey Airport smile
Posted By: Snickas Re: Police: The Lighthouse pub - 8th Jul 2011 10:55pm
I know a few [Linked Image] "nee naws" went past our house around that time, was about 4/5 of them.
© Wirral-Wikiwirral