Forums
Posted By: jemarc police tape, borough road, birkenhead - 8th Jul 2011 6:57am
Borough rd, just before Singleton Avenue cordoned off with Police tape, and a small police van. anyone know whats going on.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: police tape, borough road, birkenhead - 8th Jul 2011 7:23am
I can't get over how regularly this is happening!

Pathetic the state of the Wirral at the moment.
Posted By: bangbang Re: police tape, borough road, birkenhead - 8th Jul 2011 7:24am
mad wirral not as half as bad as liverpool tho
Posted By: bangbang Re: police tape, borough road, birkenhead - 8th Jul 2011 7:25am
mad MAD
Posted By: Kev30x Re: police tape, borough road, birkenhead - 8th Jul 2011 9:45am
Originally Posted by bangbang
mad wirral not as half as bad as liverpool tho

Well Condsidering that Liverpool is much bigger than Wirral, it is bound to be more madder but for our size we are ruthless and getting worse everyday! lol grin
Posted By: bangbang Re: police tape, borough road, birkenhead - 8th Jul 2011 7:37pm
i a GREE KEVIN LID
Posted By: Bezzymate Re: police tape, borough road, birkenhead - 8th Jul 2011 9:19pm
Originally Posted by bangbang
i a GREE KEVIN LID
Echo's of PoultonPaul?
Posted By: Touchstone Re: police tape, borough road, birkenhead - 8th Jul 2011 9:24pm
Originally Posted by Nobody
I can't get over how regularly this is happening!

Pathetic the state of the Wirral at the moment.

Is Wirral any different to most of Britain at the moment?
Posted By: Bezzymate Re: police tape, borough road, birkenhead - 8th Jul 2011 9:27pm
I still think that the Wirral is a good place to live.
The other mans grass is always greener!!!!
Posted By: jimbob Re: police tape, borough road, birkenhead - 8th Jul 2011 9:30pm
the area with the police tapes and police van outside was the open all hours shop between the prenton pub and temple road
Posted By: Touchstone Re: police tape, borough road, birkenhead - 8th Jul 2011 9:46pm
Originally Posted by Bezzymate
I still think that the Wirral is a good place to live.
The other mans grass is always greener!!!!

I agree. Wirral is still a fairly good place to live. There's good and bad. Mostly good but the bad seems to stand out.

Who's PoultonPaul by the way?

Slightly off topic but is it possible for certain users to try and not massacre the English language every time they post?
Posted By: Bezzymate Re: police tape, borough road, birkenhead - 8th Jul 2011 9:49pm
Paul comes on here now and again but has trouble with his spelling,but he's a nice man.
Posted By: Touchstone Re: police tape, borough road, birkenhead - 8th Jul 2011 9:55pm
Sounds like a far, far more regular poster I can think of wink
Posted By: HistoricalTony Re: police tape, borough road, birkenhead - 8th Jul 2011 10:01pm
i no who paul is him and nigel used to pop into me dds shop for his egg mayo butties and nigels pork pies
Posted By: Silverback Re: police tape, borough road, birkenhead - 9th Jul 2011 7:49am
Originally Posted by jimbob
the area with the police tapes and police van outside was the open all hours shop between the prenton pub and temple road

Maybe some scrote stole Granville's bike?

Posted By: chriskay Re: police tape, borough road, birkenhead - 9th Jul 2011 10:00am
Originally Posted by Touchstone

Slightly off topic but is it possible for certain users to try and not massacre the English language every time they post?

Fighting a losing battle there; as a trained proofreader, how do you think I feel?
Posted By: Katryn Re: police tape, borough road, birkenhead - 9th Jul 2011 7:47pm
so does anyone know what happened?
© Wirral-Wikiwirral