Forums
Posted By: delta6 Broken In To - Holt Road Tranmere - 10th Jun 2011 8:13am
My dads shed was broken into on Wednesday night/Thursday morning and all his power tools were stolen. Hes a joiner by trade so he is going to be lost without them.
If anyone gets offered any tools around that area could you please let me know through here.
My dad is deaf too so its hard for him to ask around so Im doing it on here.
Apparently there were other properties broken into in that area over the past couple of days with a dog even being poisoned so the ***** could gain access to a house. Sadly the dog died!
Thanks all
Posted By: Rickie_Robbo Re: Broken In To - Holt Road Tranmere - 10th Jun 2011 8:25am
some horrible people out there. any description and makes on the tools ? i.e ryobi cordless drill or woteva. may be easier for people to help than just powertools. u could get a lot of replies that have nothing to do with it. thanks.
Posted By: HistoricalTony Re: Broken In To - Holt Road Tranmere - 10th Jun 2011 8:26am
absolutely sick that is, hope your dad can get some help in regaining tools in some sort of way
Posted By: rocks Re: Broken In To - Holt Road Tranmere - 10th Jun 2011 8:31am
omg thats awful!!
i live in the area as does my son, my daughter in law had said last week it looked like someone had tried to get into their garden and shed..so ba..ards must be sweeping the area!!
Posted By: HistoricalTony Re: Broken In To - Holt Road Tranmere - 10th Jun 2011 8:34am
could have something to do with the gypsies that have joined the area but that is only speculation, keep an eye out for people sitting in vans watching the area, they must be watching peoples movements

Posted By: Kev30x Re: Broken In To - Holt Road Tranmere - 10th Jun 2011 9:41am
Definately been going on for a month or 2 now,a young couple over the road from me also had their shed broken into early hours of the morning,about 3 weeks ago (tranmere area) and they took their little girls bike,scooter and a few other toys of her's. heard of a couple of more shed break ins in the area before and sadly now after that incident. The Sicko's will take anything and im sure they are the same one's doing them all! looks like the police are doing a grand job in catching the ... bags!!!
Posted By: HistoricalTony Re: Broken In To - Holt Road Tranmere - 10th Jun 2011 10:21am
is their no neighbourhood watch officials who liase with the police regarding this ?
Posted By: reddragon Re: Broken In To - Holt Road Tranmere - 10th Jun 2011 10:26am
check out the 2nd hand shop in grange road and also new ferry tools to see if any of your dads tools are there
Posted By: starakita Re: Broken In To - Holt Road Tranmere - 10th Jun 2011 10:36am
thats bad I live in Tranmere Ill be keeping my eyes open for anything suspicious hope the police catch the ba****ds too much of this sort of thing going on round here
Posted By: delta6 Re: Broken In To - Holt Road Tranmere - 10th Jun 2011 11:54am
cheers for all your comments people.
my dad is putting a list of his missing tools together so will let you all know what they were.
will also check those shops out.
not sure about neighbourhood watch to be honest. as he is deaf he doesnt tend to get involved with anything like that. he probably will now though.
my dad is quite a handy fella so god help them if he finds out who it is!
Posted By: yewgarth Re: Broken In To - Holt Road Tranmere - 10th Jun 2011 4:08pm
NEW FERRY TOOLS DO NOT ACCEPT STOLEN GOODS!!!! somad
Posted By: diggingdeeper Re: Broken In To - Holt Road Tranmere - 10th Jun 2011 4:56pm
Originally Posted by yewgarth
Neither do they open - been there twice this week to be met by the shuttering - does it ever open?
Posted By: MattLFC Re: Broken In To - Holt Road Tranmere - 10th Jun 2011 5:10pm
Tis a shame the amount of policing that seems to be diverted to the roads atm (seeing drivers pulled left, right and centre lately), even sitting at the side of roads for prolonged periods waiting for fred flinstone, when the real problem appears to be more anti-social and burglaries are on the rise again, as are car damage/thefts, but nope, its easier to chase the motorist.

I have a lot of support for the police (my family have had the last 3 generations in the police, with current serving officers in the Merseyside force today, and I wanted to become plod, following my grandads footsteps, before I eventually chose a career in IT) and the job they do, and feel for them sometimes, because they get a bad press with crime, but are at the mercy of the joke that is the British legal system, but sometimes you just want to pull over and scream at them stop pulling people for doing 35 in a 30 area and take on real criminals.

And I don't condone speeding, but the crimes have to be taken into context sometimes!!
Posted By: yewgarth Re: Broken In To - Holt Road Tranmere - 10th Jun 2011 5:39pm
Originally Posted by diggingdeeper
Originally Posted by yewgarth
Neither do they open - been there twice this week to be met by the shuttering - does it ever open?
shut for a weeks hols
Posted By: mikethetrainman Re: Broken In To - Holt Road Tranmere - 10th Jun 2011 6:50pm
HI DELTA6,Hope your farther is ok and so so sorry about the dog regards mike/ann.
© Wirral-Wikiwirral