Forums
Posted By: diggingdeeper Car keyed, Oxton - 5th Jun 2011 8:47pm
Mates car that is up for sale, keyed down one side and rude word keyed on the back.

Bored kids on holiday again!
Posted By: chris_gilly Re: Car keyed, Oxton - 5th Jun 2011 8:59pm
by your house again?

happened a few times hey
Posted By: Bezzymate Re: Car keyed, Oxton - 5th Jun 2011 8:59pm
That is so needless!
Posted By: diggingdeeper Re: Car keyed, Oxton - 5th Jun 2011 9:06pm
Just up the road, might have a look at local cctv if we can narrow the time-frame down. Don't think any cameras cover the exact spot, but there is a good chance they would have passed by cameras in the area.
Posted By: Fireblade Re: Car keyed, Oxton - 5th Jun 2011 9:37pm
Shit news mate where abouts in Oxton
Posted By: diggingdeeper Re: Car keyed, Oxton - 5th Jun 2011 9:41pm
Balls Road, not far from Art Gallery
Posted By: RUDEBOX Re: Car keyed, Oxton - 5th Jun 2011 9:53pm
Pointless. Needless.
What are these 'people' on?
Posted By: KevinFinity Re: Car keyed, Oxton - 5th Jun 2011 9:55pm
I feel his pain. When i had the golf gti some Grrr keyed the roof, bonnet, front wing and drivers door. Cost a fortune to sort out. Totally pointless. Someone. At arrow park hospital did it. The plumbers audi s3 got keyed there a few weeks earlier.
Posted By: 2005wireman Re: Car keyed, Oxton - 6th Jun 2011 7:33am
Feel sorry for him. I worked 24 / 7 in all weather to get the money for my car And now it full of scratch from kids who are under the age where they can not get done by the law and they just laugh at you....
Posted By: Sallybear Re: Car keyed, Oxton - 6th Jun 2011 7:55am
Wouldn't bother with CCTV, we had HD CCTV installed and police wouldn't even look at it after we had trouble. One car window smashed, and another scrote climbing over the back wall. Police are a waste of time
Posted By: Maisie Re: Car keyed, Oxton - 6th Jun 2011 9:29am
That happened to me 1 week after I bought my car when I lived in Rock Ferry.
They also ripped my rear number plate off.
Front and rear wings and both doors on the nearside had very deep scratches on them...considering there wasn't a single mark on it I bought it!!!

The Police did nothing, even though we knew who it was that did it!! They were caught on our Security camera that was on the side of the house at the time. The police refused to look at the evidence.
Posted By: Sanchez Re: Car keyed, Oxton - 6th Jun 2011 9:42am
Originally Posted by Maisie
Front and rear wings

Didnt realise cars had front and rear wings...ineresting.
Posted By: polo_phil Re: Car keyed, Oxton - 6th Jun 2011 10:00am
Some nob keyed the Ibiza over the weekend mad
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Car keyed, Oxton - 6th Jun 2011 12:23pm
The worrying thing about this spate of mindless vandalism, is that in two cases here, the idle plods can't be bothered to follow things up. It really does make one think about forming local vigilante groups if the plod can't be arsed to investigate.

Beat the living crap out of a couple of them, making sure they can't breed in future.

The ensuing outcry by all the do-gooders in the press might - just might highlight the total inability of the dummies in uniform to earn their wages !!
Posted By: Maisie Re: Car keyed, Oxton - 6th Jun 2011 1:07pm
Originally Posted by Sanchez
Front and rear wings

They don't it was a typing error on my part!!!!

Posted By: Sanchez Re: Car keyed, Oxton - 6th Jun 2011 1:09pm
Originally Posted by Sanchez
Front and rear wings

They don't it was a typing error on my part!!!!

smile thought you had discovered something new there.

With no solid evidence of who commited the crime there is nothing the police can do really. This is why we pay our insurance..
Posted By: diggingdeeper Re: Car keyed, Oxton - 6th Jun 2011 1:19pm
Am I missing something or just completely off track, all of my cars but two have had front and rear wings, the older term "quarter" is much less used.

On a quick check, Vauxhall, Ford, VW, Nissan and Toyota all use the term rear wing.

And of course F1 use rear wing to mean something quite different.
Posted By: hoseman Re: Car keyed, Oxton - 6th Jun 2011 1:35pm
In Vauxhall motors, tha actual dies in the presses have WING stamped on them!!
And to confuse things a weee bit more, Chitty Chitty Bang Bang has two middle wings too....!!! yes
Posted By: Maisie Re: Car keyed, Oxton - 6th Jun 2011 1:36pm
So I was right DD...yeah come to think of it all the cars I've ever owned have had 2 rear and 2 front wings.

They were always listed in the parts catalogue rear wings, when I worked at the motor factors!!!

Posted By: TheComputerLab Re: Car keyed, Oxton - 7th Jun 2011 7:14am
I think with the policing the problem is that the bobby on the eat isn't a local lad, they do this to protect the bobby from any firm of abuse. A bobby in Wallasey will be from Birkenhead and so on. After talking to a mate who is a bobby I found out that he and his mates had a saying about Wallasey residents, this shows as clear lack of respect for the people and the area, as long as they go home at the end of the shift they don't care if the area is a better place.

I am not sure how the community bobbies work but I know the same rule applies to specials. We have too many police officers who had abused or bullied child hoods and now seem to be out for revenge against the world.

They really seem to be power crazy! This is true of a few officers and not all mind. It is a generation thing and hopefully will change
© Wirral-Wikiwirral