Forums
Posted By: leboo police opposite st Oswalds Church Bidston - 13th May 2011 11:32am
hiya all , hi does any1 know why/what? police doing opposite
st Oswalds church Bidston?? sherlock
Posted By: Gomez Re: police opposite st Oswalds Church Bidston - 13th May 2011 8:56pm
Not sure what was going on but at 4.30am, as I was passing going to work, 2 police cars were there and the War Memorial was taped off.

As my wife passed at about 12.15pm, there was still 1 car and what she thinks was a scientific support van.

2pm it was all clear.

Gomez
Posted By: Katryn Re: police opposite st Oswalds Church Bidston - 14th May 2011 7:12am
woah getting worse by the day on the Wirralverysorry frown
Posted By: Anonymous Re: police opposite st Oswalds Church Bidston - 16th May 2011 8:39am
Nothing surprises me anymore.
Posted By: leboo Re: police opposite st Oswalds Church Bidston - 21st May 2011 10:53am
hhm! crazy dayz,,,,cheers wikipeeps , i have another wonder? me+the Gf on way t charity nite , last night as we past Duke ST the road opposite/ btween B/park +tennis courts. alot of police cars +van all parkd with flashn lights????
Posted By: RUDEBOX Re: police opposite st Oswalds Church Bidston - 21st May 2011 12:05pm
Originally Posted by Gomez
Not sure what was going on but at 4.30am, as I was passing going to work, 2 police cars were there and the War Memorial was taped off.

As my wife passed at about 12.15pm, there was still 1 car and what she thinks was a scientific support van.

2pm it was all clear.

Gomez
it was in the Globe that two men in their 30s were arrested for vandalising the War Memorial.
Posted By: BUNGUS Re: police opposite st Oswalds Church Bidston - 21st May 2011 3:42pm
Put them two disrespectful bits of shite on the front line hey, I would expect it from young teenagers, but "men" in there 30s? hmmmmmm
Posted By: Bezzymate Re: police opposite st Oswalds Church Bidston - 21st May 2011 3:47pm
withthat ...!
Posted By: RUDEBOX Re: police opposite st Oswalds Church Bidston - 21st May 2011 4:21pm
Originally Posted by GALL987
Put them two disrespectful bits of shite on the front line hey, I would expect it from young teenagers, but "men" in there 30s? hmmmmmm
withthat i was really shocked when i read the ages, 30 and 34. They tore up the wreaths and uprooted the newly planted flowers and threw them all about. Disgusting.
© Wirral-Wikiwirral