Forums
Posted By: Anonymous A few too many in the Coach and Horses... - 3rd May 2011 8:55am
[Linked Image]

Loving the driving school in the background!
Posted By: Nigel Re: A few too many in the Coach and Horses... - 3rd May 2011 9:09am
LOl, That's just by my Mums house. Maybe they had been in the "Greave Dunning" pub ,my old haunt as a lad!
I hope they are not one a Chris Kellys success stories....
Posted By: Spidertwig Re: A few too many in the Coach and Horses... - 3rd May 2011 11:42am
Apparently the persons breaks failed, so he came off the main road and tried to get that wall to stop him. Sadly it didn't work.

He was unhurt thou, which i guess is a good thing smile
Posted By: _Ste_ Re: A few too many in the Coach and Horses... - 3rd May 2011 7:52pm
Originally Posted by Spidertwig
Apparently the persons breaks failed, so he came off the main road and tried to get that wall to stop him. Sadly it didn't work.

Using the handbrake and gears would of helped lol laugh
Posted By: GillnMick Re: A few too many in the Coach and Horses... - 3rd May 2011 8:11pm
Originally Posted by _Ste_
Originally Posted by Spidertwig

Using the handbrake and gears would of helped lol laugh

They don't teach them that these days....lol
Hmmmmmm - what happened to dual circuit brakes these days?
Posted By: Steve123 Re: A few too many in the Coach and Horses... - 3rd May 2011 9:15pm
Whooooopppss he/she shouldn't of had that last pint haha or should of got a taxi!! Bet the owner of the pub was well p..sed off with that lol

I always see that blue unmarked police around!! Keep your eyes open for that when your drink driving or on the phone speeding haha
Posted By: sean Re: A few too many in the Coach and Horses... - 5th May 2011 8:28am
PN10 LAA, keep your eyes peeled wink
Posted By: Wench Re: A few too many in the Coach and Horses... - 7th May 2011 12:12am
I do believe that's my best mate in the unmarked raftl
© Wirral-Wikiwirral