Forums
Posted By: zippy49 break ins - 13th Apr 2011 10:35am
Just to let you know if you live in wallasey area . Had a break in yesterday so please be careful
Posted By: tedmus Re: break ins - 13th Apr 2011 10:47am
Sorry to hear that, cant be nice for you, was this during the day?
Posted By: SilentReader Re: break ins - 13th Apr 2011 11:48am
Sad new, which part of Wallasey are you in ?
Posted By: sarahdavo Re: break ins - 13th Apr 2011 12:07pm
did they take much of your stuff. what part of wallasey are you x
Posted By: Anonymous Re: break ins - 13th Apr 2011 1:31pm
Bad news, as above though, where in Wallasey?
Posted By: starakita Re: break ins - 13th Apr 2011 1:52pm
Sorry to hear that,I know only too well what its like.
Posted By: zippy49 Re: break ins - 13th Apr 2011 9:21pm
thanks everyone ,live in wallasey village just took some money and son s laptop.It was the mess they left emptying clothes all over the place not nice .This was between 9:15 and 11:45 in the morning
Posted By: gypsyjune Re: break ins - 13th Apr 2011 10:11pm
hello Son51 thats bad news about the break in,I did think Wallasey Village was a nice place We are in the middle of sorting my daughters shop out , and a gang of idiot kids really, have put the side windows in at the extra cost of £1,100 to be replaced .Just wish i would of been coming around the corner and caught them, They do my head in ,Any way hope they catch the crap that have done this to you LOW LIFES EH
Posted By: 1971efc Re: break ins - 13th Apr 2011 10:40pm
used to be a healthy respect for the police while i was a kid,,, now the kids all know all they will get is a dont do it again written on a piece of paper and a solicitor asking if they want to sue anybody
Posted By: Anonymous Re: break ins - 14th Apr 2011 7:56am
Wallasey Village? Whereabouts?
Posted By: polo_phil Re: break ins - 14th Apr 2011 7:59am
Originally Posted by Alex85
Wallasey Village? Whereabouts?

withthat
Posted By: zippy49 Re: break ins - 14th Apr 2011 4:43pm
village is a nice area just one of those things not going to let sods get me down. What goes around comes around hope it sooner rather than later wouldn t want anyone else to have to see their house in the state i did. ,down by lidel
Posted By: CVCVCV Re: break ins - 14th Apr 2011 5:17pm
Can you describe whereabouts a bit better, please? My elderly parents live in Wallasey Village so this has me a bit worried for them... they have had attempted break-ins before...
Posted By: _Ste_ Re: break ins - 16th Apr 2011 2:52pm
Originally Posted by CVCVCV
Can you describe whereabouts a bit better, please? My elderly parents live in Wallasey Village so this has me a bit worried for them... they have had attempted break-ins before...

lidl is one of those budget supermarkets like netto or kwik saves, its a new one thats been built on the site of the now demolished twenty row pub. The petrol station once stood where lidl`s car park is now.

(just so you have an idea whereabouts as i`m not sure when you were last here).
© Wirral-Wikiwirral