Forums
Posted By: Anonymous Assault on St Pauls Road - 31st Mar 2011 9:19am
No link as of yet. the victim lives next door to my mate.

A young lad between the ages of 18 - 21 was attacked by 10 of his mates in his own house on tuesday night.

They were in his room playing X-box and he went downstairs to smoke a spliff (They were all doing pot at the time) and his mates shouted him back up to his room, he got into the room and all 10 jumped him and left him with a cut in his chin, leaving the jaw bone visible. Sever concussion after being hit on the head with an unknown object

He's currently in hospital, but will be released soon.
Posted By: Sanchez Re: Assault on St Pauls Road - 31st Mar 2011 9:24am
Id suggest he gets new mate and gives up the pot.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Assault on St Pauls Road - 31st Mar 2011 9:31am
Or just gets new mates!
Posted By: Sanchez Re: Assault on St Pauls Road - 31st Mar 2011 9:43am
The only way he will find new friend is by stopping the pot and finding friends who are not in that circle, then get them all on pot...win win smile
Posted By: _Ste_ Re: Assault on St Pauls Road - 31st Mar 2011 9:49am
With mates like that who needs enemys?
I say go on a rampage and baseball bat the lot of em one by one, tossers!
Posted By: BandyCoot Re: Assault on St Pauls Road - 31st Mar 2011 9:52am
Well that gives the lie to the myth that pot is a peaceable way of getting your rocks off then.
Posted By: Nelzy84 Re: Assault on St Pauls Road - 31st Mar 2011 9:52am
Originally Posted by _Ste_
With mates like that who needs enemys?
I say go on a rampage and baseball bat the lot of em one by one, tossers!

withthat Snakes them, not mates, can't believe some of the stuff i've read on here recently, hope they all get whats due, Karma is a bitch
Posted By: Sanchez Re: Assault on St Pauls Road - 31st Mar 2011 9:52am
Love it ste, I'd move on, those dicks will get whats coming to them if thats what they are like on way or another.

There are alot of snide pricks out there, use ur nouse and walk away.
Posted By: Nelzy84 Re: Assault on St Pauls Road - 31st Mar 2011 9:54am
Originally Posted by BandyCoot
Well that gives the lie to the myth that pot is a peaceable way of getting your rocks off then.

It ain't proper dope anymore Bandy, dipped in allsorts probably chonging that cheap sticky meth dipped stuff, proper green does make you mellow, the nasty spray weed is whats sending all the younguns nuts, never heard the likes
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Assault on St Pauls Road - 31st Mar 2011 10:05am
This is just what I've been told, but their are 2 reasons why they jumped him

1) He'd just split from his Ex, and she asked his mates to jump him
2) He wouldn't share the last of his pot.

This is all word of mouth, but as I said, my mate lives next door to him and helped him out after he'd heard everything.
Posted By: Sanchez Re: Assault on St Pauls Road - 31st Mar 2011 10:10am
wow, such petty reasons. Send them to libya, give em something to squabble about, I seriously cant believe either of those reasons are reasons to jump someone.
Posted By: _Ste_ Re: Assault on St Pauls Road - 31st Mar 2011 10:18am
10 on 1?
Unbelievable!
Posted By: Nelzy84 Re: Assault on St Pauls Road - 31st Mar 2011 10:29am
Originally Posted by Sanchez
wow, such petty reasons. Send them to libya, give em something to squabble about, I seriously cant believe either of those reasons are reasons to jump someone.

Disgusting thats it Sanchez, send em to Helmand little, p**cks, As Ste said 10 - 1 hardly fair that is it
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Assault on St Pauls Road - 31st Mar 2011 10:31am
Let's not speculate till we know the facts. wink
Posted By: Geekus Re: Assault on St Pauls Road - 31st Mar 2011 11:33am
Nelzy! I'm shocked that such a good, clean living guy such as yourself would know anything about weed!

I'm guessing you've been led astray by that pot smokin' monkey on the photo you used to use?!! dunno raftl
Posted By: Nelzy84 Re: Assault on St Pauls Road - 31st Mar 2011 11:50am
Hhahaha definatley Geekus it twas all the monkeys fault. raftl

On a serious note though can't say i have much involvement with it for last 10 years although did when i was a rebellious teenager this is where a gained my valuable knowledge and it was only recently someone was explaining the tricks of the trade, from sand blasting to make it weigh more to smashing up sodium tubes to make it look more crystally, a sure fire way to Lung Cancer im sure, its not about just relaxing anymore its about bag heads making as much money as possible

i certainly didn't get up to things like battering friends when they refused to puff puff give even if it was fecking up the rotation lol. it was all laugh attacks and getting hungry and generally spacing, teens think it is cool to be violent today, don't think American culture is helping much like, with all the pitbulls and tatted gangs, kids round here all all spud gun totting wannabe 50 Cents they will be fitting hydraulics to there fiesta's next
Posted By: Softy_Southerner Re: Assault on St Pauls Road - 31st Mar 2011 12:01pm
Originally Posted by Bonzo

This is all word of mouth, but as I said, my mate lives next door to him and helped him out after he'd heard everything.

You should be being very careful here Bonzo. You're basically publishing street gossip on a public forum - not something I would be in a hurry to do.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Assault on St Pauls Road - 31st Mar 2011 12:08pm
Originally Posted by Softy_Southerner
Originally Posted by Bonzo

You should be being very careful here Bonzo. You're basically publishing street gossip on a public forum - not something I would be in a hurry to do.

I'll take your advice Softy, I'll pm mark to remove the thread.
Posted By: kermit Re: Assault on St Pauls Road - 31st Mar 2011 6:58pm
What is happening to the wallasey area?
Posted By: MikeT Re: Assault on St Pauls Road - 1st Apr 2011 5:53am
Originally Posted by kermit

My thoughts exactly. Seriously thinking of selling up and getting out.
Posted By: _Ste_ Re: Assault on St Pauls Road - 1st Apr 2011 7:32am

Silly little bumboys who think their 'ard' taking over, little pricks are even trying to sound scouse with a bit of manc thrown in. Ye get me? <---

What we need is a Harry brown oap on the scene wink
Posted By: BandyCoot Re: Assault on St Pauls Road - 1st Apr 2011 9:38am
Originally Posted by MikeT

My thoughts exactly. Seriously thinking of selling up and getting out.

To be honest mate it is the same everywhere you go, you just have to be lucky. Lived in rural Lincolnshire and the shoit there goes on there is just the same ro similar. I had a dabble on the weed in 1966 (twice) it didn't do anything for me except ruin my pint so I sacked it. It was in the Far East so barley forgets.
© Wirral-Wikiwirral