Forums
Posted By: madrob saracen rufftrax mountain bike stolen - 17th Mar 2011 8:26pm
was stolen from new brighton area probly travellers

Attached picture B0787.jpg
Posted By: Wench Re: saracen rufftrax mountain bike stolen - 17th Mar 2011 8:30pm
Of course it must have been travellers - because scallies and smackheads aren't found round these parts, and if they do exist locally, they're law abiding and wouldn't dream of stealing!!

Posted By: madrob Re: saracen rufftrax mountain bike stolen - 17th Mar 2011 10:17pm
laaw abiding no lets jus plonk our shit everywhere an live were ever and stealing behave fool dont message shit to me as this had caused unessacary problems like having to walk 2 miles to work everymorning and then 2 back and save for new bike with bigger not your average scally and scumbag who carries bolt cutters round unlike cowboys down the road
Posted By: peodude Re: saracen rufftrax mountain bike stolen - 17th Mar 2011 10:18pm
There's been loads of recent threads on here recently about stolen mountain bikes. This has got to be a gang. I hope all these thefts are reported to the police so they know there is a problem.
Posted By: RUDEBOX Re: saracen rufftrax mountain bike stolen - 17th Mar 2011 10:26pm
Originally Posted by madrob
laaw abiding no lets jus plonk our shit everywhere an live were ever and stealing behave fool dont message shit to me as this had caused unessacary problems like having to walk 2 miles to work everymorning and then 2 back and save for new bike with bigger not your average scally and scumbag who carries bolt cutters round unlike cowboys down the road
And b r e a t h e.....
Posted By: Wench Re: saracen rufftrax mountain bike stolen - 17th Mar 2011 10:32pm

You'd be surprised at the lengths that smackheads and scallies will go to if they want to steal something!

Oh, and it's not shit and I'm not a fool.

Originally Posted by Wench
because scallies and smackheads aren't found round these parts, and if they do exist locally, they're law abiding and wouldn't dream of stealing!!
It was the scallies and smackheads I sarcastically implied were law abiding. Just to clear that up wink
Posted By: Anonymous Re: saracen rufftrax mountain bike stolen - 17th Mar 2011 10:36pm

I have O'Levels in English and this took a LONG time to decipher! Where is the Enigma machine when you need it??
Posted By: Anonymous Re: saracen rufftrax mountain bike stolen - 17th Mar 2011 10:37pm
Originally Posted by RUDEBOX
And b r e a t h e.....

raftl
Posted By: gypsyjune Re: saracen rufftrax mountain bike stolen - 17th Mar 2011 10:38pm
Hello madrob I feel for you getting your bike robbed. The thieves who do this dont realize how it puts people out,as you said you now have to walk to work But i do also agree with Wench, If you knew travellers, besides the stigma they recieve ,You might also be aware that by the time they reach 18 most of them already own a 4x4 from their parents , so i dont think a bike would be of any interest to them. But if you look around at half of the smack heads ect most of them dont own a pair of shoes that fit, but they do ride nice bikes. I really do understand you though who ever took you bike is lower than low
Posted By: Wench Re: saracen rufftrax mountain bike stolen - 17th Mar 2011 10:44pm
Originally Posted by CrocodileDundee

I have O'Levels in English and this took a LONG time to decipher! Where is the Enigma machine when you need it??

I went to Cambridge University and I struggled raftl
Posted By: reddragon Re: saracen rufftrax mountain bike stolen - 17th Mar 2011 10:45pm
well posted Gypsy
Posted By: Sallybear Re: saracen rufftrax mountain bike stolen - 18th Mar 2011 10:49am
I struggled to read that as well !! Enigma needed indeed.

If you look at Police statistics the Wirral is one of the worst place in the country for theft. House burglary and motor theft is the highest place in the country. Ask insurers?

I have had my bike stolen, it was chained to a bike rack which was fixed to a wall in the back of our house under CCTV camera. I also had my Scooter stolen which was also locked up, I got that back though, we have had a window on our car smashed, over 10 years, has happened 4 times. Also had a guy break into the house!! All this in lovely Oxton. By lovely drug abiding local residents.

Only bad thing gypsies have ever done to us, is a dodgy drive tarmac job, but fair do's they did fix it!!
Posted By: Smeghead Re: saracen rufftrax mountain bike stolen - 18th Mar 2011 12:16pm
When I lived in Bebington, I stored my bike (A Boardman mountain bike) and my brother in laws (GT Aggressor). I locked mine up, but brother in law didnt bother.

The thieves broke in the garage during the day, through a small window which was accessed in the back garden. They got away with the aggressor but not mine due to the huge lock on it. They did damage the frame slightly in a couple of places, but luckily I've still got the bike. When it happened, I'd only had the bike 2 months.

They came back 3 times to try and get the bike out the garage but by this time I was storing it in the house.

Brother in law tried putting steel mesh up and stuff but they still had a go at trying to get in.

I'm moved to Ellesmere Port since and keep it in the garage but have it locked up in there.

Hate thieves, makes you feel unsafe in your own home.

Posted By: Anonymous Re: saracen rufftrax mountain bike stolen - 18th Mar 2011 2:01pm

Do us a favour and make sure the door is closed on your way out, there's a good chap.
© Wirral-Wikiwirral