Forums
Posted By: saiyan_gmt Bike Stolen Chamberlain Street - 11th Feb 2011 3:11pm
Just to make you all aware please be extra vigilant. My husband got up to go to work at 6 this morning and his motorbike had been stolen! We later found it had been abandoned in central park but the ... bags have made a right mess of the bike.
Posted By: Bezzymate Re: Bike Stolen Chamberlain Street - 11th Feb 2011 3:22pm
Oh how awful for you both. It's just so needless.
Posted By: Teardrop Re: Bike Stolen Chamberlain Street - 11th Feb 2011 3:40pm
where about in wallasey are you so well know ?
Posted By: Teardrop Re: Bike Stolen Chamberlain Street - 11th Feb 2011 3:42pm
sorry not awake i've seen it sorry again my little one is keepin me up x
Posted By: saiyan_gmt Re: Bike Stolen Chamberlain Street - 11th Feb 2011 3:48pm
no worries teardrop I know the feeling lol.We just feel very violated the bike is only worth a few hundred quid it's just a huge inconvenience!! Dnt know how my hubby is going to get to work frown
Posted By: Toffeenose Re: Bike Stolen Chamberlain Street - 11th Feb 2011 4:16pm
Getting to work , something these ... bags will never have to worry about.....hope they at least get caught for you .
Posted By: Katryn Re: Bike Stolen Chamberlain Street - 11th Feb 2011 5:49pm
Originally Posted by Toffeenose
Getting to work , something these ... bags will never have to worry about.....hope they at least get caught for you .

I agree.
Posted By: saiyan_gmt Re: Bike Stolen Chamberlain Street - 23rd Feb 2011 2:02pm
An update for you all....my hubby repaired his bike and chained it up outside our house again with 2 "anti theft" lock but when we got up on sat morning it had gone again!! Stolen twice in the space of a week
Posted By: eddtheduck Re: Bike Stolen Chamberlain Street - 25th Feb 2011 8:27pm
saiyan a group of lads where Arrested robbing bikes yesterday, one of them being a lad called ???? from Sherlock Lane, who was riding it in along Limekilm rd towards the park, thats all i can say at the mo if you understand.
Posted By: Softy_Southerner Re: Bike Stolen Chamberlain Street - 25th Feb 2011 9:00pm
Not sure you should be saying that much on a public forum - if you know what I mean whistle
Posted By: Bezzymate Re: Bike Stolen Chamberlain Street - 25th Feb 2011 9:04pm
No what you mean Softy,but aint it good if there is somewhere that you can name drop?
Posted By: _Ste_ Re: Bike Stolen Chamberlain Street - 26th Feb 2011 1:35pm
This is bulls**t , these thieving faggots should be named so they get a good beating! mad
Posted By: Bezzymate Re: Bike Stolen Chamberlain Street - 26th Feb 2011 1:45pm
Originally Posted by _Ste_
This is bulls**t , these thieving faggots should be named so they get a good beating! mad
withthat
Posted By: Focuzed Re: Bike Stolen Chamberlain Street - 26th Feb 2011 2:40pm
Name and shame them, so everyone can keep there eye on them, and what there up to around the area in future!!!
Posted By: Teardrop Re: Bike Stolen Chamberlain Street - 26th Feb 2011 5:02pm
eddtheduck thanks for letting peeps know x and welcome to wiki shame you can't name them xx
Posted By: sarahdavo Re: Bike Stolen Chamberlain Street - 1st Mar 2011 9:07pm
if its true, and proven, then why can,t you mention ther name, or is it just speculation.
© Wirral-Wikiwirral