Forums
Posted By: nin2three DISABILITY CAR STOLEN IN WALLASEY - 6th Feb 2011 12:44pm
STOLEN ::: PEUGEOT 208 2010 BLACK FROM FLORENCE ROAD WALLASEY THEY TOOK THE KEYS FROM A LOCKED FRONT DOOR WHICH HAD THE CAR KEYS WITH IT THEY COULD OF BURGLED US BUT JUST CHOSE TO ROB THE CAR ... THE CAR WAS FOUND IN SEACOMBE IN DENMAN GROVE BY SEACOMBE FERRY SMASHED UP ANYONE WITH ANY INFORMATION ...CONTACT US PLEASE
Posted By: SilentReader Re: DISABILITY CAR STOLEN IN WALLASEY - 6th Feb 2011 2:56pm
No way, I live in brougham Road, and seen 2 ... bags running from that road towards the gates that back on to our road and Albermarle Road then they ran back then a few moments after I seen the car driving with no lights on back to Albermarle Road, then a silver vectra(think it was a taxi) came out of that road, moments later the peugeot came back out of the road and then off out in to leopold street and that was the last I saw of it time would of been about between 2 and 3am, saw it from the atic window which is my bedroom, sadly I couldn't ring the old bill my mobile had ran out of charge.

on of them was wearing dark clothing and the other had a grey hood on.
Posted By: nin2three Re: DISABILITY CAR STOLEN IN WALLASEY - 6th Feb 2011 5:37pm
thanks for that.. thats some good news
Cathy
© Wirral-Wikiwirral