Forums
Posted By: Mrscx Stolen Jaguar New Brighton - 4th Feb 2011 2:35pm
Hi all,

I've never posted on here before so I apologise in advance for any mistakes!!

Anyways my poor Dad has had his car stolen from his driveway frown I was hoping to spread the word and maybe just maybe reunite him with it or at least make sure people are aware that ... bags are out there!

It's a 51 plate racing green jaguar S type. It was stolen from New Brighton in the last 5 days! The thieves broke in stole his tv and car. Only the one room was entered. The common Reebok Classic footprints were left but no fingerprints. Police are aware but don't appear to be overly helpful.

You never know it just might have been abandoned somewhere and someone just might be looking at it wondering who it belongs to. Thanks in advance peeps x
Posted By: _Ste_ Re: Stolen Jaguar New Brighton - 4th Feb 2011 2:50pm
So sorry to hear that, there seems to be a lot of theft going on recently, I hope your dad gets his car back.
Welcome to wiki.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Stolen Jaguar New Brighton - 4th Feb 2011 3:01pm
Police not being very helpful with my case to. And they wonder why peeps take the law into there own hands.. coffee

Good luck mate do hope your pop gets it back..
Posted By: Bezzymate Re: Stolen Jaguar New Brighton - 4th Feb 2011 3:08pm
Welcome to wiki.

Don't give up hope.

A member on here had a mini stolen a few weeks back and was happily reunited.
Posted By: Mrscx Re: Stolen Jaguar New Brighton - 4th Feb 2011 3:28pm
Yeah! When it needs a tank of fuel I don't doubt it'll be dumped, scrapped or burnt out frown ... bags grrrrrr x
Posted By: peodude Re: Stolen Jaguar New Brighton - 4th Feb 2011 5:18pm
What's the reg, it's unlikely but someone might spot it.
Posted By: Mrscx Re: Stolen Jaguar New Brighton - 4th Feb 2011 5:48pm
DY51 and either KYC or KTC frown I don't remember frown

I'll ask him when he's not so shocked frown
Posted By: Mrscx Re: Stolen Jaguar New Brighton - 4th Feb 2011 6:14pm
It is DY51 KTC British racing green. V6 sticker on back which isn't usually on this year of Jag.

2.5l HUGE exhaust. Grey fabric interior standard Jag stereo.

Thanks so much people x
Posted By: gypsyjune Re: Stolen Jaguar New Brighton - 4th Feb 2011 8:45pm
Whats Wallasey coming to there seems to be a growing number of ... lately where have they come from .I am wondering where do they put the asbos when they are kicked out of thier own area probably Wallasey eh Well this is to Jase and the bloke with the jaguar really feel for you both and hope you get them back undamaged I cant get my head around why these ... bags feel it is thier right to take them in the first place VIGALANTIES sounds about right
Posted By: _Ste_ Re: Stolen Jaguar New Brighton - 5th Feb 2011 10:57am
Originally Posted by gypsyjune
Whats Wallasey coming to there seems to be a growing number of ... lately where have they come from .I am wondering where do they put the asbos when they are kicked out of thier own area probably Wallasey eh Well this is to Jase and the bloke with the jaguar really feel for you both and hope you get them back undamaged I cant get my head around why these ... bags feel it is thier right to take them in the first place VIGALANTIES sounds about right

Poor jases car has been crushed frown they wieghed it in.
Posted By: Bezzymate Re: Stolen Jaguar New Brighton - 5th Feb 2011 11:46am
Would they have stripped it of parts etc. and sold them on?

Sorry for the 'post mortem' Jase.X
Posted By: _Ste_ Re: Stolen Jaguar New Brighton - 5th Feb 2011 12:36pm
They took the seats out. Cobuereu buckets in blue with the proper adjustable subframes for a ford probe.
© Wirral-Wikiwirral