Forums
Posted By: kamikazi Vandalised - 16th Jan 2011 2:08pm
This morning my car is missing its wing mirror thanks to someone using something heavy to smash it off. If you live in Wallasey around the Mount Road area keep a close eye on your pride and joy.

K
Posted By: Steve123 Re: Vandalised - 16th Jan 2011 4:05pm
That happend to me twice and my car has heated mirrors that cost 120 quid each so I've got myself a nice set of CCTV Camaras 200quid from Morton alarms so if it happens again I will be ok, good peace of mind aswell
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Vandalised - 16th Jan 2011 5:24pm
You like on Mount Road kamikazi? I'm a stones throw from you. We have seen people running over the tops of cars on our road, we try not to leave ours out on the street at all, usually on the driveway but sometimes unavoidable.

Its becoming a standard risk of living!!
Posted By: kamikazi Re: Vandalised - 16th Jan 2011 7:02pm
Noticed footprints on the back gate as well today, ever felt they're out to get you?
Posted By: _Ste_ Re: Vandalised - 17th Jan 2011 7:35pm
Drunks going home from the local pubs, keep an eye out, catch them Ann rip their ears off, they won't do it again.
Likewise if they stamp on your car stamp on them.

It's getting out of hand, the police will turn a blind eye.
frown
Posted By: kamikazi Re: Vandalised - 17th Jan 2011 7:57pm
Done the vigilante thing in the past, extremely satisfying but ultimately ended up costing me dearly. Police decided not to turn a blind eye. I was punished more than the scrote I caught. Now where did I put that ski mask?
Posted By: TheDr Re: Vandalised - 17th Jan 2011 9:03pm
Originally Posted by kamikazi9
Done the vigilante thing in the past, extremely satisfying but ultimately ended up costing me dearly. Police decided not to turn a blind eye. I was punished more than the scrote I caught. Now where did I put that ski mask?

Know that feeling well, sometimes you have to pause, think....... and then catch the little scrote later when he can't prove it's you.
Posted By: MattLFC Re: Vandalised - 20th Jan 2011 11:29am
Originally Posted by TheDr
Originally Posted by kamikazi9

Know that feeling well, sometimes you have to pause, think....... and then catch the little scrote later when he can't prove it's you.

Agreed, take a step back, and consider your options, consider the risks of getting caught, something subtle, that will be hard to prove or even trace.

Not that id condone violence or other criminal activity, but if the police and the legal system won't do anything, what option are people left with, either sort it themselves or let the scrote get off scott-free.

Really annoys me, but what can ya do, the police avoid doing any real work as much as they can, and the legal system is entirely built around the rights of criminals nowadays.
Posted By: BandyCoot Re: Vandalised - 20th Jan 2011 3:48pm
When you wreak your revenge don't do it in your local area, find out where else they hang out and get some mates. Hate the shoits.
Posted By: paranoidballoon Re: Vandalised - 20th Jan 2011 3:51pm
switch your phone off.They are worse than a tag PINGGGG
Posted By: Bezzymate Re: Vandalised - 20th Jan 2011 4:06pm
Am I right in saying that it still emits a signal even when switched off?
Originally Posted by paranoidballoon
switch your phone off.They are worse than a tag PINGGGG
Posted By: paranoidballoon Re: Vandalised - 20th Jan 2011 4:13pm
I don nt know ! I do know they get a ping. An alledged bent copper who set fire to his own car was caught time and place due to his phone. It was in the D/Mail tuther day
Posted By: Bezzymate Re: Vandalised - 20th Jan 2011 4:20pm
Best leave it at home I say!
I don nt know ! I do know they get a ping. An alledged bent copper who set fire to his own car was caught time and place due to his phone. It was in the D/Mail tuther day
Posted By: dan0h Re: Vandalised - 20th Jan 2011 4:28pm
Remove the battery, but do so at least ten minutes before you get to your destination so they can't triangulate your movements and see what direction you were heading smile
Posted By: Mother_Goose Re: Vandalised - 22nd Jan 2011 7:16pm

it was a senior copper that hasnt been on the beat in years...
Posted By: Bezzymate Re: Vandalised - 22nd Jan 2011 8:55pm
We'll all be hauled in for 'aiding and abeting'.
Just see it now when they call us before the judge.
Bezzy
danOh
Ste
The Dr
Paranoidballoon
Matt.FC
Bandycoot
Mother_Goose.etc.
Posted By: dan0h Re: Vandalised - 23rd Jan 2011 4:06pm
Originally Posted by Bezzymate
Bezzy
danOh
Ste
The Dr
Paranoidballoon
Matt.FC
Bandycoot
Mother_Goose.etc.

Maybe, but we can be all cool and shrug it off just like Phil Daniels and Sting did in Quadrophenia!
Posted By: Bezzymate Re: Vandalised - 23rd Jan 2011 8:38pm
Originally Posted by dan0h
Originally Posted by Bezzymate
Bezzy
danOh
Ste
The Dr
Paranoidballoon
Matt.FC
Bandycoot
Mother_Goose.etc.

Maybe, but we can be all cool and shrug it off just like Phil Daniels and Sting did in Quadrophenia!
raftl raftl
© Wirral-Wikiwirral