Forums
Posted By: mando 4 cars broken into 1 van and MY house - Bidston - 4th Jul 2010 9:32pm
early hours of Wednesday morning.. between 1am - 4.30am... i was woken up by my boyfriend at 430 saying I had been robbed.... turns out that they also had broken into 4 cars in the close and a van. one of the cars being mine... they stole all my hairdressing equipment in an aliminum case (which is my livelyhood, as i am mobile) and they also came into the house.. taking money, 2 x laptops, digital camera, and finally picking up my fellas keys and taking his car...
I am mortified that someone ... bags have been into my home and done this.. i not got much as it is as i am single parent but what i have got is mine and i worked dam blody hard for... My boyfriend has onlyhad his car for 2 weeks and not evan made a payment on it!!!!

I asked the police if there has been any other robberies in the area and they said no.. since this happened i have read andheard of plenty so would you not think that they would tell you so you could maybe be a bit more causious... i think if the police had a page in the paper everyweek saying were the robberies were that would make people more aware as we are all guilty of becoming a bit lapsodaisy...
I not evan got a name for the snakes who done this as they obviously got no life of their own to take mine ... sad sad low life ... bags.. ihope you rot in hell....
... bags hope you find them frown
thanks so do i...
Effin scumbags. Grrrr
can think of a few names for them.. they got my daughter who is 9 years old.. terrified...
There was another poster on here the other day saying that they were suffering a lot of break ins. It didn't say what area it was though.
this happend to my missus mum and dad they gotin thro a kichen window got the car keys loaded up the car with her dads golf clubs his xbox 360 and 1 or 2 other things then drove his new audi a4 away while they were all asleep up stairs , car an belongs never to be seen again ...... SCUMBAGS !
mando, the cops won`t admit about the other break ins as it makes them look bad because they`ed rather take cars off innocent people than stop robberies and assaults!
Theiving .... Had my xr2i nicked few wks back. They was after my mini i think, my xr2i was recovered burnt out, was gonna get a tracker fitted as my mini has 1. Hope they catch the ... That nicked ya work gear etc.
chin up mand, they will be caught maybe not this week or next but they will get there cumupance. see ya next week x
Originally Posted by _Ste_
mando, the cops won`t admit about the other break ins as it makes them look bad because they`ed rather take cars off innocent people than stop robberies and assaults!

withthat
Where abouts do you live in Bidston Mando, because we live on the cricketers estate and about 3 months ago some of our neighbours had their car stolen by somone breaking in and stealing the keys from the house.

The general advice from the Police is to take your keys upstairs with you as modern cars are very difficult to steal without the keys. It doesn't do much to stop people smashing windows though.

Hope that you get your stuff back
Hope you can get some stuff together to do your mobile bit, I sleep very light have a dog(he makes a noise) and have had several attempts to my place, its no joke and very scary when you are on your own and the POlice ...well they dont wanna know ..unless you say they have a gun !!!! Thinking of you!
Mando, ignore my post here - just got your PM!
Posted By: Anonymous Re: 4 cars broken into 1 van and MY house - Bidston - 5th Jul 2010 11:52am
scumbag b*stards.
Cheeky fookers!!! I hope you sort things out frown
thanks everyone..had a call late last night.. car has been found in birkenhead so down the pound at the moment waiting for police to fingerprint etc...
Cheeky buggers locked it thou when they abandand it thou.. WOT.. incase it got stolen again.. if i was not so pissed off it would be laughable...
doubt there is anything still inside it thou.. and will be checkin out the local cctv from out friendly neighbours i think...you never no they may have caught something on camera...xx
Hers hoping they get prints smile
thanks ste...
And, the killer is, when you go to get your car back, you'll have to pay them about £200 for it!
Fooking scumbags....,. linch the barstard!!!
No chance of the mickey mouse toytown coppers getting their fingers out....unless they pull them in the stolen car, all they are intersested in, motorists!!!
what you mean i will have to pay £200 for it.. wont the insurance pay that??
RNW charge you, £120 pickup fee then £20 per day omg

your insurance may pay it, i`d ring to find out frown

my insurance owe me £290
OMG!!!! that is a effin JOKE!!! Will mando have to pay it?
Glad the car was found. Sorry that the rest of your belongings weren't recovered though. How did they get in?

Not sure if the insurance will pay it - depends on your policy.

I know it may seem like a further injustice that you have to pay the recovery and storage, but would anyone here recover and store a vehicle for a complete stranger for nothing? It may sound heartless but RNW are a business, not a charity frown
was is a blue fiat by any chance?
I hate this what makes them think they have the god given right to take others belongings and creep about your home while you sleep or our out!! Your home is supposed to be your safe zone. Hope all goes well for you
i think someone was in our house on saturday. nothing was taken my hubby must have disturebed them when germany scored.he went to the kitchen aand noticed the back gate was open, it was deffinately locked before and a wicker chair weve got in the room of the kitchen had been moved.I left the back door open slightly because it was so warm.it makes you wonder what these ... think when they can come in inbroad daylight when your in the house.
Even over here we shut and lock all our external doors if we are not in the room. It is a lamentable business though and they are now talking about not giving them sentences when they're caught but giving them a jolly good telling off, makes me weep.
Originally Posted by mando

Cheeky buggers locked it thou when they abandand it thou.. WOT.. incase it got stolen again..

They do that so it sits there for as long as possible before someone realises it isn't just a parked car. My dad's car got nicked and was found about 6 weeks later (in Wrexham!) with differant plates on in a residential street and that was only because someone repotred an abandonned car as it hadn't moved for so long.

Good that you've got it back.
Originally Posted by chris_gilly
was is a blue fiat by any chance?

Mine is a blue fiat !!!! how do you no that??

Dont have to pay charges to NWR - insurance are paying.. first thing they are paying for thou.. surprisingly all my fellas stuff was still in the car... cheque books, babks statements etc etc.. nhis boot was not evan opened!!! but none of my things were there frown

I will say thou must have been lads on feet thou and they must have got more than they thought and just taken the car for a bit of a joy ride as they used 125 miles worth of diesial too...

car been finger printed now so fingers crossed xx
it was at the top of my road! i came home and the police where sitting with it, big covered RNW truck came up our narrow road and dragged it on, still see the tyre drag marks

it was at the top of victoria road ch42 0ln if you want to google it smile
They`re as good as caught mando if there are prints, they`re bound to get in trouble with the law at some point and this offence shall be waiting for them smile
my son got his car nicked a few years ago round by the carlton pub. it was found next day by the clatterbridge roundabout. the police took fingerprints they caught the buggers. it was two girls, they used it to rob the sommerfield in bebington.they took boxes of wine. my son sold the car cos it never felt right.
Originally Posted by chris_gilly
it was at the top of my road! i came home and the police where sitting with it, big covered RNW truck came up our narrow road and dragged it on, still see the tyre drag marks

it was at the top of victoria road ch42 0ln if you want to google it smile

Hi chris... no that was not my car.. mine is a fiat but mine was just smashed in passenger window and took my equipment... it was my boyfriends car taken a black peuguet 308.... just waiting for police to come and take fellas fingerprints so they can alliminated.. so got all fingers crossed they found something.. althou the cheeky gits have had a joy ride in it as there is 125 miles clocked up.... little shits.. x
and thanks ste... xx
strange, wonder what that was then?!
MY FELLAS CAR WAS FOUND IN DAWSON AVE JUST OFF PRICE STREET BIRKENHEAD.. AMI RIGHT IN SAYING THAT THERE ARE CCTV CAMERAS IN THAT AREA?????
As far as I can tell, there on cameras on parts of Price St. It also depends what way they are facing,as they get moved! Its horrid when this happens because it feels personal , like you have been violated. Hope you are ok Mando!
i thought there was cameras down there.. will speak to CID althou i am sure they already checked that out... i looked on google and they have got to have gone down ..laird st onto patter street then onto price st.. or beaufont rd then corparation road then onto price st... it is the price st that is the small dead end... then dawson ave is a cul de sac off that... I am sure there are cameras on corparation road and laird st.... i tell you what makes you think if there is any justice dont it...
thanks angelina x
© Wirral-Wikiwirral