Forums
Posted By: Wench Have you or your child had their bike stolen?? - 4th Jul 2010 8:45pm
Hi.

We were on the beach in New Brighton this evening and 2 youngsters threw a relatively new bike down the steps onto the beach and ran off laughing. I very much doubt they would have done this if it was their bike.

If you or your child has had a bmx type bike stolen, then contact me with the details of the bike and if it is yours, you can come and collect it from me.

The Police have been informed so if nobody contacts me within the next few days, it will be going to their lost/stolen property department.

To save any confusion, I will say that the bike is blue. There are some very distinguishing features about it so saying it's yours won't be enough I'm afraid.

PM me with the distinguishing features if you think it is yours.

little shits frown
Originally Posted by _Ste_
little shits frown

yerr withthat frown
ooh am i too late - my lad had his blue bmx stolen end of june, have you still got the bike - or shall i contact the comunity police??
mx
Posted By: Wench Re: Have you or your child had their bike stolen?? - 19th Jul 2010 5:33pm
It's still here moochy. If you can tell me what's distinctive about it then we can work out if it is your son's bike. Send me a private message chick.
© Wirral-Wikiwirral