Forums
This morning at 00:05 2 males entered my front garden triggering my CCTV. They both tried to snap the steering lock on my bike but failed and left. I have good images of 1 male in a track suit with a G-Star T-shirt on. not so good images of the other also wearing a tracksuit with his hood up.

As far as I can see they both pulled there sleeve's down as not to leave finger prints. Anyone with information about the 2 males please PM me.

Also If you Live in the Tranmere area then make sure your valuables are safe and Sheds are locked.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
Good quality pics those mate - have you told the Police?
Little scrotes somad
Not yet, I am stuck in the house with the baby until the other half gets back from the dentist. I am burning the images and video now.
really clear pics what cctv camera is that
had cctv footage of fella robbing pipe off van police wanted to see tape so make sure you report it .they may be known to the police.
we also tranmere area
I've seen that scrotes face around. Send pictures to the schools (email secretaries), they will soon soss it for you mate, they won't give you name but will tell you if they went to that school, then you tell the police which school knows.
Video:

[youtube]qZ2BMUdDJK0[/youtube]

This WILL be reported. Disc is burnt already.
I wonder if the wirral globe or the news would be interested in your pics, or is that a no no, infringing the little pricks rights.
I'm sure your supposed to actually have a sign up warning people that there is CCTV. Otherwise you are infringing their 'human' (used it the loosest sense) rights. But I think they forfeited those rights when they trespassed and tried to rob you raftl
Everyone who is on facebook should put these pics on to see if anyone knows them.
Is your camera hidden or have they just not noticed it coz they're a pair of cozy dunts?
Originally Posted by Snooze
I'm sure your supposed to actually have a sign up warning people that there is CCTV. Otherwise you are infringing their 'human' (used it the loosest sense) rights. But I think they forfeited those rights when they trespassed and tried to rob you raftl

If you want a CCTV sign to stick up, let me know.
Originally Posted by Victor_Meldrew
Everyone who is on facebook should put these pics on to see if anyone knows them.

Already have while waiting for responses.

The Camera is kind of hidden but not. Im not going to post pictures of the location obv.

Originally Posted by Victor_Meldrew

If you want a CCTV sign to stick up, let me know.

I already do but they are small. TBH they dont even seem bothered by the front door light.
Originally Posted by Wheels
The Camera is kind of hidden but not. Im not going to post pictures of the location obv.

lol.. obviously... I'm guessing it's next to the shotgun flap.. that's where mine is wink

Hope the little turds get caught and get some sense knocked into them with mr truncheon...
Nice one wheels, they`re as good as caught happy

Someones bound to id them on facebook wink

Assholes!
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Attempted Theft of my 125 Bike 01.03.10 (Tranmere) - 1st Mar 2010 3:48pm
Great quality pics mate, hope you get the rats. posted video on my facebook page bud... happy
Wow-fab pics someone must know them, the scrotes! Grrr
Are these any help? camera

Attached picture CAM120100301000543123.jpg
Attached picture CAM120100301000543843.jpg
Attached picture CAM120100301000558603.jpg
They both look like little rats, I'll stick it on facebook now for you bud!
im sure ive seen the bottom face before?!! hhmm
Well done Wheels, that's incredible evidence there. Let's hope the walking abortions in the video get thrown into a big fiery pit. How about you put a monitor in the window tonight with this video running? No doubt they'll be back.
Yeah, put a WANTED poster up at your windows, just in case of a return visit - love to see their faces on the video when they see that.
Been to the police station (they are too busy) asked if I can come back tomorrow (I cant I'm working) now it has to wait until Friday before I can show them frown. How many more crimes will they attempt before the police see my evidence? to be fair its not the officer's fault, They need more staff.

Just installed a 150Watt PIR above my bike and have another 500watt PIR on the gates making a total of 5!! PIR's on the house. also cleaned the camera lenses with alcohol wipes and informed the neighbors. I will write up a letter for the whole street with the images on. smile
Originally Posted by Snooze

I actually do have signs up on the front and back, I am also licensed for CCTV smile
You don't need signs on private property (ie a house). You can put some signs up if you get some scrupulous defence solicitor working for Kirwans.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Attempted Theft of my 125 Bike 01.03.10 (Tranmere) - 1st Mar 2010 7:42pm
Been to the police station (they are too busy) asked if I can come back tomorrow (I cant I'm working) now it has to wait until Friday before I can show them frown. How many more crimes will they attempt before the police see my evidence? to be fair its not the officer's fault, They need more staff.

fookin takes the piss that mate, it would take them all of what?? 10 min.. mad no wonder kids of today are getting away with sh!t, and they wonder why people are takein the law in to there own hands too. no
Originally Posted by diggingdeeper
Yeah, put a WANTED poster up at your windows, just in case of a return visit - love to see their faces on the video when they see that.

Poster

Attached picture pricks.jpg
raftl
Have shared your vid on my facebook mate.
thanks mate smile
Gutted mate, but brilliant footage you got.

Is the bike still alright?

I will write up a letter for the whole street with the images on. smile

Spot on mate, good idea.

Hope the Grrrs get caught and get what they deserve.
Put it up on facebook for you dude! Hope they get whats coming to them!
Ive been asked to tell you to ask the kids opposite Victoria Park and show them the picture.
Never mind tell the kids, get the Feds onto it, that's what they're paid for.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Attempted Theft of my 125 Bike 01.03.10 (Tranmere) - 2nd Mar 2010 2:07pm
shared on my facebook too
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Attempted Theft of my 125 Bike 01.03.10 (Tranmere) - 2nd Mar 2010 2:15pm
If the plod can't be bothered (too busy - it's tea break) to deal with it, then surely you can deal with it it a more "direct" (hem.hem) way without any qualms whatsoever when they are grassed. With your excellent pics of the ..., someone will let you know who they are before too long.

Time to call a meeting of the WVA !! (Wiki Vigilante Association)
Don't worry, operation name and shame will be in full swing on my next day off smile
Little scumbags, hope they get caught, cant believe the police though, asking you to come back on your next day off, will put a link on my fb page for you, hope your bike is ok and not damaged.
Thanks blingybabe and welcome to WikiWirral! smile
Thanks blingybabe and welcome to WikiWirral! smile

Welcome to the machine
any up date yet

when we had vidio of fella nickin of us we could't get in police station it closed but they did call round later to watch dvd
no luck in finding them though
hope you have better luck in finding them
Ring em and tell em not to worry about friday's interview because you've shot the scrotes........... See how long it takes for them to be round.
Nah, better not-no sense of humour
Ive got sisters who live in tranmere (they 18 and 19) unfort. They dont recognise the ...- but both but pix on f.b.
Btw they both wiki members 'kitts' and 'blondey'.
They tend to be readers rather posters at this time.
y 15 year old (Ben Nevis) doesn't either
any update wheels
Yes.

Police was too busy to see me again. I ended up just giving a statement to the woman on the help desk. that was it.

frown great huh.
Have you tried to see if local press are interested?
seems like crime pays
Originally Posted by Softy_Southerner
Have you tried to see if local press are interested?

If they were interested Softy they would already have used the story wink
Have you noticed how many "news" stories appear on here first?
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Attempted Theft of my 125 Bike 01.03.10 (Tranmere) - 8th Mar 2010 7:32pm
put it on my fb
Yes.

Police was too busy to see me again. I ended up just giving a statement to the woman on the help desk. that was it.

frown great huh.

no
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Attempted Theft of my 125 Bike 01.03.10 (Tranmere) - 8th Mar 2010 7:48pm
i wasnt aware u need a license 4 cctv? i have it on my home its inside my own property tho and covers my drive way an car, am i supposed 2 have 1?
Originally Posted by kaznkev
i wasnt aware u need a license 4 cctv? i have it on my home its inside my own property tho and covers my drive way an car, am i supposed 2 have 1?
Think as long as you have some visual warning to the general public you're ok. Otherwise people could claim you are illegally filming them, thereby impinging on their human rights.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Attempted Theft of my 125 Bike 01.03.10 (Tranmere) - 8th Mar 2010 8:16pm
gwwd some of the rules these days are silly thanks tho
Originally Posted by kaznkev

My job is 90% CCTV lol hence the license and the good setup (that is now vastly improved) wink
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Attempted Theft of my 125 Bike 01.03.10 (Tranmere) - 8th Mar 2010 8:38pm
oh lol dont blame u there! has anyone reconized them yet?
Thanks for the welcome wheels and capt america smile
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Attempted Theft of my 125 Bike 01.03.10 (Tranmere) - 10th Mar 2010 11:55am
maybe worth putting a group on facebook with all the details.
I have a mate who lives in Tranmere and his bike was attempted to be robbed a week ago and he is near the Hampden Road area.

So he is also on the hunt for these also.
Putting the pictures on my facebook
GAURENTEED !
that one of my mates will know them
and ill pm you there names
because i have a bike and if anyone tried to rob mine, well id seriously shoot them
nice one
Any further with this?
I hate the fact that these two will probably get away with this. My wife had her car window smashed and bag robbed at Storeton woods last week, and the police just said "it's happening all the time there". So frustrating.

The person who suggested setting up a vigilante group had the right idea. I've always said that if anything ever happened to my family and I lived on my own, I'd spend my evening finding thieves and ... to tar and feather!
police have been in touch 3days ago and males identified smile
I have always been a believer in SELF justice. I HAVE PREVIOUSLY MENTIONED TAKING THE LAW INTO MY OWN HANDS!
The prob is, no-one will step forward and take the stand in this day and age!
I am on first name terms with my local plod, even have his mobile number. He tells me off the record that not much can be done without proof...even if you put goodsin criminals hands they wll get away with slap!!
Years ago, when i lived in Upton, our house got broken into.
We informed the Police and they went thru the motions and plainly told us no outcome.
Did some digging, family friend was a Fence, who had been offered the stolen goods and declines as he knew where they had come from.
I went to the Police with everything i had and was told there was nothing they could do as CID had an ongoing investigation against this person.
Outside, the duty copper told me to take matters into my own hands..Which me and my father did. There WAS a result, there WAS a breach of the law commited and there WAS an extra in casualty that day!
That is justice!
Ihope those little scumbags get their cummupance some thieving git stole my bike frm the drive at my brothers house in new ferry got it back next morning no damage it ran out of petrol that little scrote got caught and served him right

So the males have been identified then?
Whats gonna happen to them when they get done?
Lets take a guess-a trip to Kenya on safari blah blah.
Wheels did u get any names off the police for the pair of tramps? Share please
I will call the station tonight and find out.
Hope they get recognised with the little thiefs.
glad the police found them mate!
Yer! Nice one- the little scrotes been charged, then?
community service will be all they get if anyhting comes of it.
We should have a name and shame on Wiki!!

At the end of every month, all the names go into the hat and one gets picked out...Then we have a good old traditional hanging!!! somad
Dont forget to hang the fence as well. without the fences there would be no gain in the ... bags going out and doing the robing.
Or the people who buy the stolen goods Jimbob no
Patience friends smile

Tick tock...
whats there names dude string the b@stards up probably the same little cherubs that broke in to my mates boat
one lad went to court on friday. i'm waiting on a call to find out the verdict.
arnt you the fella we were talking to down at the old shaw by the admaral when we were breaking a boat up? seem to remember hue saying you were off wiki
yup thats me bud smile Howdy hi
Update:

Well I went to court today and the cctv was shown and the unhooded lad was found guilty. im not sure what is happening with the other male.
Result!
Well done
Result indeed!

Brush the dust off the stocks and Ill be outside the town hall with baskets of rotten veg!
clap
Originally Posted by StuyMac
Result indeed!

Brush the dust off the stocks and Ill be outside the town hall with baskets of rotten veg!

In fact, leave the stocks in storage.........

....get the gallows out instead [Linked Image]
Well done Wheels, I know a security officer would achive the desired outcome mate! Well done on that one ;-}
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Attempted Theft of my 125 Bike 01.03.10 (Tranmere) - 12th Aug 2010 12:26pm
Hi Wheels you said he was found guilt did he get time or was it a slap on hand? PS PLEASE CAN YOU NAME THE S.O.B
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Attempted Theft of my 125 Bike 01.03.10 (Tranmere) - 3rd Sep 2010 3:56pm
Brilliant result. Well done. What was the punishment?
I wasn't told what he got tbh I'm just happy with the result. I'm not sure if I'm allowed to name him?
come on wheels, tell someone by pm and they can inform peeps happy
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Attempted Theft of my 125 Bike 01.03.10 (Tranmere) - 7th Sep 2010 8:43am
I do think we should know his name. Imagine it will be reported by the media anyway.
If he was named in court its public record.
© Wirral-Wikiwirral