Forums
Just been alerted by my next door neighbour that around 9AM this morning that there was suspicous male on a scooter drove up and down our close which is a culdesac so there is no reason to be here and stopped next to my car had a good browse inside then rod off to other closes in our area then 20mins later came back and had another good browse inside my car...... mad

No damage has been caused i personally think he might come back tonight and ave ago at my car or other cars in the area so just be very carefull and aware on wot you leave in ya car tonight and over the next few nights...

a male on a black SYM JOYRIDE 125 SCOOTER
Registration DA03 LZN

Description: SYM JOYRIDE 125 SCOOTER
Attached picture s-8-joyride125_lrg.jpg
Posted By: RUDEBOX Re: Suspicous 125cc Scooter In the Noctorum Area - 31st Jul 2009 2:04pm
Have you rang the police?
i ave indeed i do ave a crime number aswell i just thought i better let people know about this laugh
Posted By: BMW Joe Re: Suspicous 125cc Scooter In the Noctorum Area - 31st Jul 2009 2:09pm
maybe he just liked the mods on your car? lol
Posted By: RUDEBOX Re: Suspicous 125cc Scooter In the Noctorum Area - 31st Jul 2009 2:09pm
Scumbag!! Lets hope his plans are thwarted
if he touches my car tonight or any other night he will find my extra alarm system raftl

also known as a baseball bat or the end of a pool cue which ever is at hand quicker....

Posted By: DavidB Re: Suspicous 125cc Scooter In the Noctorum Area - 31st Jul 2009 6:10pm
Are you going to wait around for him tonight? You should put something inside, leave the window open?
Posted By: Sanchez Re: Suspicous 125cc Scooter In the Noctorum Area - 1st Aug 2009 12:54am
good heads up and escription there bud !
Posted By: MrPhil Re: Suspicous 125cc Scooter In the Noctorum Area - 1st Aug 2009 3:23am
Simple get a cap gun, hide in the hedge.

CAP him iff he zips past.

Serious tho park off road iff poss and have a security light fitted.
Posted By: Wheels Re: Suspicous 125cc Scooter In the Noctorum Area - 1st Aug 2009 7:43am
Get a 500watt security light and an air rifle smile

rough justice all the way pow pow pow! raftl
Posted By: bri445 Re: Suspicous 125cc Scooter In the Noctorum Area - 2nd Aug 2009 9:55am
Get the camera, with flash and zoom organised.
ive checked on the insurance database the scooter is insured so shoudnt be hard to trace if he gets up to no good
yeah id go out my front door and run up to him drop kick him off him scooter and then ill let your imagination fill the rest
© Wirral-Wikiwirral