Forums
Posted By: chiccy WARNING! - 22nd Jan 2008 2:24pm
Jonah has just been on the front washing the 2 cars, and the drive way(yesss i no lazy chiccy)
however lots of the council houses suounding ours are getting new kitchens, so theres lots of vans an diff ppl hanging about.

hes just seen 2 men in a transit walk up to out neighbours an take their metal gates & paint tins from the entry put then in the van an drive away,

we only new this wasnt right as we gave them the gates to put on their drive as were gettin new 1s, so we called them an it turns out they have nothing to do with the council.

They have just took pot luck following the council vans round an have stollen the stuff from the entry,
fortunately jonah has the reg no an our friends reported it to thepolice an the gang is wanted!
sooo just a word of warning to kepp ur eyes out x pc
Posted By: MattLFC Re: WARNING! - 22nd Jan 2008 2:56pm
Cheers for that, ill inform people I know of it.

smile
Posted By: chiccy Re: WARNING! - 22nd Jan 2008 3:41pm
reg. number is MT02 FCE..... its a white transit pick up with a red metal cage around the back.... two irish blokes apparently..... gypo's me thinks.... Jonah.
Posted By: Davey_Martin Re: WARNING! - 22nd Jan 2008 5:10pm
paddy and mick couldnt even pull that one off...

anyway, the van is insured according to the askmid database. so i imagine whoever owns it has a vehicle registration certificate, therefore, theoretically the police have plenty to go on as far as contacting dvla to find out who the owner of the van is - i would have thought anyway
Posted By: jonah Re: WARNING! - 22nd Jan 2008 5:28pm
they not had numberplate until i got it today......
Posted By: MattLFC Re: WARNING! - 22nd Jan 2008 9:25pm
Originally Posted by jonah
they not had numberplate until i got it today......

Haha nice one fella thumbsup
Posted By: jonah Re: WARNING! - 22nd Jan 2008 9:26pm
somad cheeky gypo thwaites !
Posted By: MattLFC Re: WARNING! - 22nd Jan 2008 9:29pm
Originally Posted by jonah
somad cheeky gypo thwaites !

Lmao, you get it all off ya chest fella grin
Posted By: jonah Re: WARNING! - 22nd Jan 2008 9:47pm
ok am done now ! coffee
© Wirral-Wikiwirral