Forums
Posted By: AR_One Theiving b*stards in Bidston - 14th Nov 2007 5:22pm
A friend of mine recently moved into one of the new houses at the end of Statham road in Bidston and the whole area is being targetted by a number of youths.

In the last 10 weeks there's been at least 6 break-ins and a several examples of things being thrown at houses. Some of the locals who have been there longer have assured him that it's only a couple of families and that it should calm down but obviously he's not happy and it doesn't feel like that.

Anyone any ideas how this can be solved,
- getting the local counciler involved?
- find out who's the top policeman in the area and constantly call them?
- Getting it in the papers?

Any ideas would be gratefully received!
Posted By: jonah Re: Theiving b*stards in Bidston - 14th Nov 2007 6:20pm
use a camera, video and stills, or get a cctv set up and get video evidence along with written/diary evidence both documented with times/dates mate, build up a file and take it to the council/housing association and the police...
Posted By: BMW Joe Re: Theiving b*stards in Bidston - 14th Nov 2007 6:52pm
As Jonah said, video them and document what they're doing and ASBO the b*stards
Posted By: Davey_Martin Re: Theiving b*stards in Bidston - 14th Nov 2007 7:04pm
get the little tw*ts by their genitalia and throw them all in an incinerator... that's one thing i would like to see a video of lol

but yea, jonah basically nailed it in all seriousness
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Theiving b*stards in Bidston - 14th Nov 2007 7:11pm
Nice one, cheers lads I'll pass it on!
Posted By: jonah Re: Theiving b*stards in Bidston - 14th Nov 2007 7:19pm
maybe other witnesses statements or neighbours doin the same, gettin evidence as well !
Posted By: MattLFC Re: Theiving b*stards in Bidston - 14th Nov 2007 8:22pm
Just sort it yourself... I know I shouldnt say that, but get ya mates together and give the little pricks a hiding to remember, this government has no intention of sorting out the criminals, our justice system is getting more and more pathetic every day, an ASBO is just seen as an award, a qualification by these ..., going to prison is seen like a grand expedition, and praised upon.

If the government wont get tough with these pricks, I think the public should and its only a matter of time before there are murders as a result of the general, hard working, decent public majority taking the law into their own hands!!

All the taking diaries crap and CCTV crap is nigh on useless, an ASBO isnt a deterrent, it just makes them worse, and the courts seems to regard CCTV, photos and diaries no higher then you making an accusation nowadays, because of the constraints on the legal system put in place by this criminal loving Labour government!!
Posted By: Sanchez Re: Theiving b*stards in Bidston - 14th Nov 2007 8:27pm
get a big fuuck off dog
Posted By: MattLFC Re: Theiving b*stards in Bidston - 14th Nov 2007 8:29pm
Haha yeah too big ass Rottys... problem solved grin

Description: Whos gonna argue with this lol!
Attached picture Angry_Rottweiler_01.jpg
Posted By: turbo_stu Re: Theiving b*stards in Bidston - 14th Nov 2007 9:58pm
as the saying goes, the law is powerless to help you but can always prevent you. (the simpsons)
Posted By: jonah Re: Theiving b*stards in Bidston - 14th Nov 2007 10:12pm
Originally Posted by MattLFC

All the taking diaries crap and CCTV crap is nigh on useless, an ASBO isnt a deterrent, it just makes them worse, and the courts seems to regard CCTV, photos and diaries no higher then you making an accusation nowadays, because of the constraints on the legal system put in place by this criminal loving Labour government!!

if only it was that easy matty, and we all know that the judicial*sp* system protects the criminal more than the victim, so by giving them a hiding himself he is lowering himself to their level, yeh it might be all they understand but he could wind up in trouble himself for protecting his own property ,or maybe even worse, just look at the trial on now, the 5 yobs up for mudering a father of 3 from warrington who approached the gang for damaging property... is it worth taking the law into your own hands if that could be the consequence ?? think on occasions like these, i'd have to disagree.
Posted By: MattLFC Re: Theiving b*stards in Bidston - 14th Nov 2007 10:17pm
I know what i say is wrong mate, just does my fookin head in so many ppl being terrorized/victimised by these ... and labour not giving a toss.

They shud stick Gordon Brown in an ASBO area for a week see if he likes it!
Posted By: jonah Re: Theiving b*stards in Bidston - 14th Nov 2007 10:20pm
Originally Posted by MattLFC
I know what i say is wrong mate, just does my fookin head in so many ppl being terrorized/victimised by these ... and labour not giving a toss.

They shud stick Gordon Brown in an ASBO area for a week see if he likes it!

i'm not saying ur wrong matey, far from it, think they should be dealt with like that too, but just dont think its the way to deal with them, as they are the ones(the victims) who will end up being punished by the law...
Posted By: MattLFC Re: Theiving b*stards in Bidston - 14th Nov 2007 10:27pm
yep i know what ye mean fella

with my views on this countries politics ill lead a revolt one day...

[Linked Image]
My Idol smile
Posted By: jonah Re: Theiving b*stards in Bidston - 14th Nov 2007 10:29pm
raftl throw him in the tower, OFF WITH HIS HEAD !! whippy
Posted By: MattLFC Re: Theiving b*stards in Bidston - 14th Nov 2007 10:31pm
tease
Posted By: AX_125 Re: Theiving b*stards in Bidston - 15th Nov 2007 12:38pm
You might find if you call the police or something they might come back even worse.

Difficult situation
Posted By: CustomIce Re: Theiving b*stards in Bidston - 15th Nov 2007 1:02pm
A high powered sniper rifle and some land mines should sort the problem. laugh
Posted By: vw_kyle Re: Theiving b*stards in Bidston - 15th Nov 2007 6:55pm
yeah good idea lad
Posted By: AR_One Re: Theiving b*stards in Bidston - 1st May 2008 8:24am
Seems like they're at it again, just spoke to my mate and the new thing is lead of the porches and roofs - it's only little bits so it can hardly be worth it for them.

I wonder where they take it - this could be slowed right down if the scrap-metal dealers only took stuff of people who could show proper id and that id was taken!
Posted By: MGCraig Re: Theiving b*stards in Bidston - 1st May 2008 1:25pm
If I was in that situation....and saw who did it..Id get my mates and sort it out ourselves..regardless of what happens to me.

Never do it by youself..cos it usually ends in tragedy, cos the cowardly ... all work as a group.

Soooo....

Get a group of mates, kick the sh*t out of the lil b*stards...break some noses...all in a quiet back alley somewhere. Dont tell the polie..they do nothing

Its kind of linked..but I was in a fight a while ago..cos some idiots kicked off on me and some mates....they threw the first punches...so we kicked the sh*t out of them. They didnt come back again. Thats Neston for ya...
Posted By: Tubbs Re: Theiving b*stards in Bidston - 6th May 2008 10:50am
Let me know when your going to start your revolt Matt and I for one will be right there with you.
When ever they ask me how do I like kids I say medium rare.
I hate the little b*stards and more so there parent who will always say they didn't know they were doing anything wrong?
Posted By: _Ste_ Re: Theiving b*stards in Bidston - 6th May 2008 5:40pm
simple....

Good smack with a bat to the hands should stop them returning smile

( Second image may be disturbing to some )

Attached picture bat-large.jpg
Attached picture ick14.gif
Posted By: Handbag Re: Theiving b*stards in Bidston - 8th Jul 2008 9:47pm
Gah been there done that and got the T-shirt. It's a really horrible feeling to be victimized by the local .... The way we dealt with it was to set up a Community group to put pressure on the Local Police, Local councillors. It's not a quick fix I know... You could see if there are any active Community Groups in your area that can point you in the right direction (try Gautby Road Play and Community Centre, I think the Lady's name is Jean). If the attacks on your property and the harrassment are all reported to the Police then you can contact Victim Support. They sent a really nice man round who fitted a lovely CCTV Camera (for free!)which made us feel much safer. And lastly keep phoning the Police, I know it doesnt seem worth the hassle, but the more Crime Reports they have in the area the better. When the crime numbers and phone calls rack up they have to make your area a priority area which means that you get a much faster response time and Police arriving in force!!!
Posted By: SolventFree Re: Theiving b*stards in Bidston - 8th Jul 2008 9:48pm
The simple truth is the more evidence you collect the more is done, the police on the whole are realy good its the judges that are not. I talk from experiance. We pay a great deal for the police use them make your area a high priority area call them and crimestoppers every time a yob farts. Make the figures bad for the area. You will see change.
Posted By: Mark Re: Theiving b*stards in Bidston - 8th Jul 2008 11:02pm
Good advice i say
Posted By: Northender Re: Theiving b*stards in Bidston - 10th Jul 2008 12:50am
Ask around. Find out where they live. Try and gather as much information about them. They are bound to be up to a bit of dealing and fencing. Just exaggerate a bit
Then compile a file and some pics and videos and anonymously send them to the cheif constable mentioning stolen property and drug dealing etc. plus a mention of firearm you spotted them with.

This may result in a raid and will give them something to worry about.

It's dishonest but it has been known to work.

Posted By: rentaclown100 Re: Theiving b*stards in Bidston - 15th Jul 2008 7:43pm
im with matt on this one, lets all just meet up and go batter em
Posted By: TRANCENTRAL Re: Theiving b*stards in Bidston - 15th Jul 2008 9:09pm
too right mate!
Posted By: rentaclown100 Re: Theiving b*stards in Bidston - 15th Jul 2008 9:11pm
people lets roll lol
Posted By: TRANCENTRAL Re: Theiving b*stards in Bidston - 15th Jul 2008 9:17pm
rolling, rolling ,rolling, rawhide!
Posted By: DavidB Re: Theiving b*stards in Bidston - 20th Jul 2008 11:22am
There's one area I'd never live and that's Bidston/Birkenhead North. It's almost customary that you have your house broken into, it's total dive.
I live on the Woodchurch, and the only thing that's bad about it are the feral teenagers in shell suits hanging round the shops, and the unemployed parents who don't give a shit where their kids are.

Recently, we had some daisy bushes in the front, but someone actually came over, grabbed the bush and over two nights just helped himself to a bunch, and totally ruined the bushes in the process. It's these little things that make you really frustrated, and it's not something you can call the police over (although 20 years ago, it would've been).

You have to expect that certain areas on the Wirral are inhabited by inbred, knuckle dragging Neanderthals who were brought up to not respect anything and take what they want.
Posted By: IzzZzzY Re: Theiving b*stards in Bidston - 20th Jul 2008 12:03pm
Northend isnt that bad, i've lived here for years and.. like anywhere you get your twunts and pains in the arses.. but it's not like it used to be. Only part that is a dive is the pubs on Laird Street and that estate behind them, but other than that it's not really any worse than living anywhere else smile
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Theiving b*stards in Bidston - 20th Jul 2008 12:30pm
no matter were you live you will get little twits that do not respect anything and take what they want.imo they all need a good smack across there chops. av always teached my kids to respect others aspecialy your oldest. respect whats not yours and never take anything with out permission or paying for
Posted By: BMW Joe Re: Theiving b*stards in Bidston - 20th Jul 2008 2:06pm
Originally Posted by Station
You have to expect that certain areas on the Wirral are inhabited by inbred, knuckle dragging Neanderthals who were brought up to not respect anything and take what they want.

Originally Posted by Izzy
Only part that is a dive is the pubs on Laird Street and that estate behind them

withthat
Posted By: jonno40 Re: Theiving b*stards in Bidston - 20th Jul 2008 8:35pm
I live in the Bidston area and not all the people are bad and I certainly haven't had my house broken into ,in fact we moved to the area because it was a lot better than where we were (seacombe). There is good and bad in every area ,take a look at West Kirby of a night its hoodie hell around the concourse and there are other areas of the wirral that suffer from anti social behaviour.I think it is really unfair and small minded to tar every one with the same brush
Posted By: TRANCENTRAL Re: Theiving b*stards in Bidston - 20th Jul 2008 8:43pm
lzzy where do you live in northend? i live in hoblyn road and its the best place i have lived so far!
Posted By: MattLFC Re: Theiving b*stards in Bidston - 20th Jul 2008 8:51pm
I have the solution!!

Lets take all the mindless ..., the people caught doing these things with no care about themselves or anyone else, the ASBO cases and yobs making everyones lives a misery, and stick them in the Bidston Tunnels to rot, in similar fashion to the way the innocent slaves were treated in the most shameful years of the British Empire.

No need to pay tens of thousands a week in benefits and prison funding to look after the ..., as they will be dead within days, perfect deterrent for any other fookers thinking that an ASBO is a qualification for like!!!

laugh
Posted By: MattLFC Re: Theiving b*stards in Bidston - 20th Jul 2008 8:53pm
And whilst were at it, we can stick the Labour government in there too.
Posted By: TRANCENTRAL Re: Theiving b*stards in Bidston - 20th Jul 2008 8:53pm
sounds good to me!!!
Posted By: Sir_longmong Re: Theiving b*stards in Bidston - 20th Jul 2008 9:27pm
yeah, torture ... lets go chicken oriental! lamethrower fight
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Theiving b*stards in Bidston - 20th Jul 2008 11:07pm
sounds good to me whippy
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Theiving b*stards in Bidston - 21st Jul 2008 7:44am
Good suggestions Matt, but when the Bidston shelters are eventually "re-opened" to explorers (as I'm sure they will), there will be one hell of a smell in there if they are full of rotting ... !!

Why should the offspring off Grade "Z" numptie parents continue to cause annoyance after they have stopped stealing decent folks oxygen ??

Sadly, because of our politically correct society, I cannot really say in public what needs to be said. One day baby ... one day !!!

Posted By: mike849 Re: Theiving b*stards in Bidston - 21st Jul 2008 11:37am
lets start a wikiwirral vigilante group!!!! take the law into our own hands!!!!
Posted By: BMW_Sparkie Re: Theiving b*stards in Bidston - 21st Jul 2008 12:01pm
withstupid Something needs to be done!!
Posted By: mike849 Re: Theiving b*stards in Bidston - 21st Jul 2008 12:11pm
well the police are to busy chasing innocent motorists so maybe we could be more effective!!
Posted By: Sir_longmong Re: Theiving b*stards in Bidston - 21st Jul 2008 6:04pm
Originally Posted by mike849
well the police are to busy chasing innocent motorists so maybe we could be more effective!!

haha, cue angry "your a knob head" post from auditastic!
Posted By: MattLFC Re: Theiving b*stards in Bidston - 21st Jul 2008 6:11pm
Originally Posted by mike849

Police dont often chase innocent motorists; is doing 34mph+ on a 30mph road no longer breaking the law?

If you are breaking the law and the police catch you doing so, then im afraid, you are not innocent. If you dont like the laws in the UK, there are plenty of other countries in this big wide world you could live... choose one!
Posted By: dave_g Re: Theiving b*stards in Bidston - 21st Jul 2008 7:30pm
matt lfc a subsidary of auditastic inc
Posted By: MattLFC Re: Theiving b*stards in Bidston - 21st Jul 2008 7:47pm
Nope; im just curious as to why people have the opinion that pulling a speeder, who is breaking the law of the land, is seen as them "chasing innocent motorists"?

I know the crime, in comparison with most other forms of crime, is very silly and small, but at the end of the day, it is still a crime, and if the police did'nt pull people for it, do you not think it would set a precident for people to speed and therefore break the law everywhere they go? At what point would the country have to say enough is enough, how many people would have to be needlessly killed as a direct result of speeding before it would become a crime in the eyes of motorists?

We all break the law from time to time, mainly through speeding I know; but if you want to do the crime, and you get caught, then you are not innocent and should not be treated as so, you should just accept the punishment for it and get on with your journey.

Im sure there are innocent motorists who get pulled upon suspicion of things like drink driving etc, but this is the same way as there are innocent kids wearing huddies who get pulled on suspicion of being "up to no good" or involved in a crime, just because they have a huddy on or are similar in description to someone who committed a crime.

smile
Posted By: MGCraig Re: Theiving b*stards in Bidston - 21st Jul 2008 8:45pm
Hear Hear...

I speed every now and then who doesnt....But if I were to get caught, yea Id be pissed off, but id accept it, as Id broken the law, and wouldnt see myself as the innocent party. I struggle to and find it impossible to understand as to how anyone who speeds views themselves to be innocent???

Back to topic tho, I think its fair to say that everyone believes harsher punishments should be implemented for scumbags like them, who think its ok to take someones property. How would they like it if someone stole their cars, games consoles, bikes etc...
Posted By: mike849 Re: Theiving b*stards in Bidston - 22nd Jul 2008 5:32pm
they should bring back national service for ... like this that would soon change them or stick them in stocks!!! and as for the speeding ive bin caught and accepted it but recently while going to my girlfriends there was a police car on a bridge on the motorway but as i got closer noticed that the policeman in the car was asleep!!! but thats getting off the subject
Posted By: Sir_longmong Re: Theiving b*stards in Bidston - 22nd Jul 2008 7:49pm
national service? why stick little knobheads with no respect for anything with soldiers that actually want to be there?
Posted By: MattLFC Re: Theiving b*stards in Bidston - 22nd Jul 2008 7:51pm
You never know, the soldiers that do want to be there, will probably kick the shits into line... living under a military regime is the only way to instill some respect into the barstard!!
Posted By: Sir_longmong Re: Theiving b*stards in Bidston - 22nd Jul 2008 7:57pm
its a nice idea but the little feckers would probably do more harm than good. Just get Lairds to build a big steel box and antone thats ever been arrested for being a knob head in a built up area can be put in, take them out to see and sink the b@stards!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted By: Wench Re: Theiving b*stards in Bidston - 11th Aug 2008 7:27pm
I still think that we should get all the people who live on the Falklands to live here, ship all the scrotes there with a crooked Dr and Nurse and leave them to get on with it with no means of escaping! That way, those of us who are law abiding can get on with our lives in a happy smiley way!

Only downside is, I'd be out of a job then lol
Posted By: rentaclown100 Re: Theiving b*stards in Bidston - 11th Aug 2008 7:40pm
thats how australia started
Posted By: Wench Re: Theiving b*stards in Bidston - 11th Aug 2008 8:15pm
And look at it now lol
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Theiving b*stards in Bidston - 11th Aug 2008 8:21pm
Originally Posted by PaganJay
And look at it now lol

withthat yes
© Wirral-Wikiwirral